Fire Controller Easy Boost Method

faeuk

First of all this is nothing new, I'm just trying to help newcomers that can't find an easy way to do this. It's hard to get all 24 ppl to fill a server, and this can be done with less people.

Like many of you I couldn't get to those 600 points legit without getting killed, even with the sniping method, also this works well to get to lvl 15 faster, and I was leveling up as a Rifleman.

This video shows what you're going to do (thank you DeadlyTactics):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNRvBqOLPX0]Medal of Honor Fire Controller Achievement - EASY BOOST!! - YouTube[/ame]

You want to do this playing Objective Raid on Kabul City Ruins when deffending.

This is because there's a good spot to get some kills without being exposed, as it is away from the action unlike other maps.

And there's a bigger chance the round won't end early, because the "attackers" are actually helping you get those kills.

For those who don't know where it is:

http://i44.tinypic.com/ezpsg9.jpg

The blue spot is where the player going for the trophy camps, red is where the other(s) rush to.

Objective Raid rounds only last 5 mins, so be sure you plan this before getting there. You can play normally on every other map and boost only on this map. Use :square: to skip maps to get there faster.

You need at least one partner to do it, like in the video, but if you want to get to 600 without trouble I recommend doing this with 3 or more.

For this method, the player going for the trophy joins a room, and one of the others do the same, most times you end up on opposite teams, so what the others need to do is "Play with friends" and join the latter. You want to have 1vsX, where X is the number of the boosters helping. Matchmaking is awful so be patient.

Go for headshots as they give you 5+ points each and you save ammo.

You need to use all the offensive support actions to get the trophy: 50, 100, 175, 250, 350, 450 and 600

You can use all of them in one round, but I recommend you use the defensive ones until you get the 600, and then call the cruise missile. Now the harder one is done, you can repeat the process for the others. If you choose to use them in one go, make sure you're careful and don't kill yourself. The ones at 350 and 450 are very powerful and can get you a lot of kills, but if there's only a few people on the room you might get more points by using the defensive ones, as they always get you points that count towards the next scorechain.

Make sure you actually use the actions and not just get to those points, believe me, one can forget to use the offensive support action, it happened.

As said in the trophy guide, you can check the ones you used here.

You will get the trophy only at the end of the round.

With this method I got the trophy, and so did the ppl I boosted with. Thanks paraider, benere, lynzxer.

I am not available to help anyone else. Use this.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Very interesting method, I think im going to try this out with someone sometime.

However, Im not really sure where those spots are exactly and that picture that I assume was the one showing us where the certain boosters go has been "moved or deleted" for whatever reason.

Im probably just gonna play the map and figure it out or whatever, but i wish that picture was still there on this mini guide lol.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Alright so i just got the Fire Controller trophy two days ago and the easiest way to boost it is to go into a game of Objective Raid. Make sure you have a friend to boost it with. But one thing, make sure you and your friend do not have each other as friends on PSN when you do this or when you two are in the game and hopefully on separate teams, after one match it will put you and your friend on the same team. So join an Objective Raid game by yourself. Make sure there is room on the enemy team. Have your friend go into Play Now, then have him or her join Objective Raid. Hopefully your friend will join the enemy team. If not then have him or her try again or friend someone on the team he or she should be on and have your friend join that person. Then wait for the map Diwagal Camp or Kabul City Ruins. It's easier on Diwagal though. So for both maps you want to be on the Defenders if youre gonna be the one to get FC. For Kabul City Ruins go to the spot listed above and aim for headshots, but to get even more points, go into the building that is located behind the spot shown above, and have your friend go backwards from the spot that he or she goes to in the video because the farther away, the more points earned for a headshot. Make sure you use a bolt action sniper rifle with the HP scope. Try not to waste ammo as it'll take time having to run to an ammo box. Now for Diwagal Camp it's easier because there are two easy spots your friend can quickly run to pending on where he or she spawns. Now you wanna be Defender with a bolt action sniper with HP scope and go to this building located next to an opening in a wall. To get to the top of the building, just go up some wooden stairs. It's hard to miss. Make sure you go next to the wall surrounding the top of the building you are for crouching makes its physically impossible to be picked off by snipers and easy cover if you take damage. Now the spots where your friend will go will be these rocks to the right of the map (right for the person getting the kills) and these sandbags next to a cave to the left of the map (left of the person getting the kills). These two locations are easy because the attackers spawn at these two locations and are easy to be spotted by the sniper. I got the Cruise Missile twice using this method and it's the easy because it doesnt take much time to get to the locations for the person dying. Make sure you aim for headshots though.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...