Easy way to get FC in only 6 kills!!!

phish5529

Ok guys, FIRE CONTROLLER.... It has taken me nearly 8 months to achieve but i got it, when my cousin told me the trick it took me about 6 games to master it, i then got the cruise missile in two more games in the same day!

all the guides for this dont seem to cover this method.....

First off play as a sniper with a bolt action long range weapon! I am a naturally born anything but sniper..... i am truley terrible and usually get about a 10/2 k/d! bad isnt it! however I was still able to get it!!!

firstly using this weapon play combat mission, and only go for it really if you are playing as US! for some reason we are not told this, but the further away a headshot is from, the more points you will recieve! the best I have got is around 175 from a single bullet and a single kill! my cousin claims to have recieved 334 from a rediculous headshot on a tiny dot!

do not play the snowy mountain level either as there are rarely oppurtunities to snipe long distance!

for me the airfield is best but i have also got it from helmand valley!

start the airfield and stand on the furthest away tanks and wait for the first objective to be destroyed so you can see better.... wait for opponents hiding next to the containers at the back, a head shot here will blag you around 125, and they never seem to get you because they are too much in the open! i can normally get about three hits for just under 400 points, then when the next objective is complete you can go to the hanger where the enemies where before... DONT go infront of the hanger and run backwards to get more distance, and snipe through the hanger to the grounded plains where the next objective is,.... if this does not get you the final points when on the final objective run behind the airplanes you where sniping at before (where objective 3 is) and aim at the tower, someone will be there at some point and you can get in excess of 175 points per shot....

When i finally got this i got a 0/22 k/d ratio but the secon i got a 0/5 and had achieved (with support actions) 692 before cruise missile was used!

if anybody wants me to create a video to support this i would be happy to just private message me!

if this is still hard ad me on phish1987 and with a headset I can get you to follow me and show you...

honestly i am a terrible sniper but this works everytime! i can never hit a moving target EVER so this just goes to show the success of this method!!

EDIT: The following link is the video.... the quality is awful I had to decrease the quality in order for youtube to accept it however I am working on uploading a better one without it it corrupting after 7 hours of uploading ]=

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW90BOtXDVE]‪Fire Controller In Only 6 Kills - Medal of Honor‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

apaarently (according to youtube) it is still being prcessed... video quality will improve /=

This one is slightly better quality... just make sure you hit the 480p button [=

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTEHP6reB7A]‪Fire Controller In Only 6 Kills - Medal of Honor‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

http://youtu.be/CW90BOtXDVE

Edited by phish5529

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for sharing your strategy, I just got the game and will be hitting multiplayer soon so will definitely keep this is mind. Sounds like this is the hardest multiplayer trophy to get.

yes it really is... but as i said before, I spent 8 months playing on and off to get it,, and with this method, it took only a few attempts!

good luck!

how far does the bullet drop from such a distance? I cant snipe for crap. and I would love to get the harder to get trophies out of the way. I think its Fire Controller and the support action one.
The support action is easy, it comes pretty quickly. The 10 times top 3 on the scoreboard can be pretty hard if you keep getting in games filled with veterans. Getting to level 15 in a single class can also be frustrating if you don't enjoy the game. Even though I used rifleman and was content with it, I suggest using special ops; it's the best overall class and has the most diverse weaponry.

Good to know this. I got this game for free a while back in a 3 for 2 deal only for the Frontline game. I wasn't even gonna play this game cos of the annoying looking online trophies but if it's as easy as you say then I might give this a go. I'll wait for someone to confirm this first though ...

The online trophies aren't bad fire controller is probably the toughest out of the group. I had finish in the top 3 trophy done with in 4 hours of playing time.

I will comfirm this in a video... but It will have to be a portable cam videoing the screen... infact I will make now¬!!

you will then see how far back you must be!

with regards bullet drop...... THERE IS NO BULLET DROP IN THIS GAME... I spent soooooooo long qorking out how high only to find there is no drop.... haha... a bit silly isnt it but it makes the trophy even easier!

these trophies are EZ! the fire controller only took me a bit, when i actually tried it, and i got it on helmund valley sniping, i rape at this game, is it just me or do most people besides any1 from this site who play this game suck?

Hi I'm writing with iPod so forgive sloppy spelling.

No video yet, camera literally broke whilst setting it up, on Thursday I should be able to make one so check here on... Let's say Monday to be safe.

It really is easy when you can see I know, I have had 16 cruises since my last message, as long as you are teamed up ok, with out a vid the best I can suggest is on the Helmand valley playing as the USA, run as far back and away from te camp as you can, you will come across a rock next to a tree, Camp here! pick off a few for maybe normal points or slightly more, wait until the second objective and snipe around the Taliban buildings over the rock you are begind in the distance, with a headshot you cabeasily make 125 per kill, there is an even better place later on but I will need a video to show

As I said before, if you add me I can show, just make sure your level 9 sniper

I agree, that IS a way of getting it... but if you arent very very good that isnt likely to pay off... if you read the post, i tired for 8 months doing that and never got even to an airstike! however with this way, in three week, i have had 62 cruise missiles..... view the stats (phish1987)!

Video is now done... just waiting for me to commentate it! I managed to get two in the same vid...

Almost, I stated uploading last night but because the file is huge... i had to leave it on over night, my PC is custom build so full of pointless shitty lights that kept me up so turned it off.... did it again this morn but the internet failed so the upload failed... its doing it now but Im doing it through Java so even if internet drops, it will still work!

will take around three hours from now... so youtube tells me!

took ages yesterday.... did the commentry 4 times before my mic worked properly... i had an echo canceller that thought my voice was an echo..... sorted now.... will post on here as soon as I can... enjoy! [=

Looking really forward to this vid! I've been trying all night last night and can easily get to 400 points before my spot is found an I get shot, without fail :(!

This vid will really help, thanks mate!!

Tell me though, is the airfield DLC or vanilla? I just got the game two days ago, so only have my free DLC.

Looking really forward to this vid! I've been trying all night last night and can easily get to 400 points before my spot is found an I get shot, without fail :(!

This vid will really help, thanks mate!!

Tell me though, is the airfield DLC or vanilla? I just got the game two days ago, so only have my free DLC.

It's part of the vanilla maps, all of the maps he mentioned are vanilla.