Ranting about a mission... "Bump in the Night"

IM1MANX

I dont know how other players feel about this level but i wanted to share my experience with this level and talk about how frustrating the majority of the second-to-last mission Bump in the Night

First of all as soon as you get your first M-870 gun and AK-74 guns you'll notice that these guns have a few major problems which make this mission tedius instead of fun if you hate dying often.

1. The maximum ammo you can carry for the AKM and AK-74 is very scarce, only 3 mags/90 bullets instead of 180.

2. Lets say you have less than 90 bullets and you walk over a weapon of the same type and there's a 80% chance that you wont receive spare bullets, meaning you'll have to run back to where you found it when your current gun runs dry(i dont use the pistol, it has a short magazine, low fire rate and enemies take too many pistol hits to be effective)

3. In rare cases some of the guns you found earlier and left behind to come back have a rare glitch where the gun is stuck and cannot be picked up or has disappeared into nothing.

4. All of the above gets worse and usually the best way to survive is to use semi-automatic on the big guns and play conservatively moving carefully.
    It only takes 5-7 hits on Easy mode which with the added difficulty of enemies on the outside deck who are usually far away and sometimes hard to spot to kill them fast, this and all of the issues mentioned earlier is a good recipe to cause players many or long frustrations by dying easily in this level

Feel free to post and comment if you have used the same tactics like i use or have had similar frustrating sessions with this level

Edited by IM1MANX