Marksman Pin not unlocking

Hi there.

So, I am trying to get 20 kills with all the weapons.

Everything was going great and I unlocked the marksman pin for every single weapon I was going for. I checked in game in the "Unlocks" section and the pin had been unlocked succefully.

Suddenly one pin just won't unlock. Heckler and Koch AK4. I've been getting loads of kills with it and the marksman pin just won't unlock.

Anyone knows what the problem might be?

Thanks!

Hi there.

So, I am trying to get 20 kills with all the weapons.

Everything was going great and I unlocked the marksman pin for every single weapon I was going for. I checked in game in the "Unlocks" section and the pin had been unlocked succefully.

Suddenly one pin just won't unlock. Heckler and Koch AK4. I've been getting loads of kills with it and the marksman pin just won't unlock.

Anyone knows what the problem might be?

Thanks!

Try resetting the gun back to original presets. I had some trouble when I customized the AA 12. I reset it and then it popped after getting 20 kills again

Are you sure you are using the right version of that gun? I haven't played this game in a while, but I think there are at least 2 versions of the AK4. Are you tracking your kills on battle log?

From what I can see there are only one version of the AK4. No I am not tracking kills on battlelog. I'm tracking through the "Unlock" section in the game.

Ok...... I feel pretty stupid right now because I just used the wrong gun. :D Everything is sorted out. Thank you all for your help.

<---- Stupid!

Edited by C-IRVINE-94
Merging double post. Please use edit button