Would buying the 72 soldier shortcut get you the Warchief trophy?

daevv

Just wondering if anyone has bought the $20 unlock for all 72 soldiers and did you get the Warchief trophy for doing so? I assume you get access to all the weapons too.

Store link

I've already done this by grinding on Xbox but if this is the case I can then I can buy this and only concentrate on getting the 20 kills with each weapon trophy.

There isn't really a point in the shortcut pack because you will be gaining EXP as you are going for 20 kills per gun. The only time I have had to grind EXP was at the very end when I had only 5 soldiers left to unlock, and then I just choose whatever I have been good at.

People have been complaining about some trophies glitching (like Global Warfighters, the early level 12 one) without using any shortcut packs so I don't recommend taking the risk.

I'm a week late on the reply though. If you bought it, tell us if it worked!

• 2 months later...
There isn't really a point in the shortcut pack because you will be gaining EXP as you are going for 20 kills per gun. The only time I have had to grind EXP was at the very end when I had only 5 soldiers left to unlock, and then I just choose whatever I have been good at.

People have been complaining about some trophies glitching (like Global Warfighters, the early level 12 one) without using any shortcut packs so I don't recommend taking the risk.

I'm a week late on the reply though. If you bought it, tell us if it worked!

Not sure about not needing to grind out xp...I'm currently at 8 soldiers per class and have done the 20 kills with each gun and only have 1 gun left with 24 soldiers left to unlock. Is it worth buying? Not in my book, I'll just grind out xp with the mp7 but if ur only going for 20 kills per gun then ull definitely need to grind xp to keep unlocking the soldiers

• 5 months later...