Global Warfighter Trophy GLITCH

hey guys whats up..i am from brazil and i am a luck prizer ..with the awesome glitch on the global warfighters glitch trophy,,i am so pissed because its been 7 months since these stupid ashows from EA released the patch to fix this crap..and it still atacking people..so my point is like it is reversible or not?? i did not tryed nothing yet...the first thing that i am doing it is to delete the data and the upadate from my ps3 and reinstalling again...a guy from true achieviements said that if you delete the title and the patch and just reinstall the title and cancel the patch...as soon as you play a match online the trophy pops...but its is impossible and makes no sense because theres no way to play online without this gkin update..so i also heard if you play a match as assaulter, sniper and a heavy gunner after few kill the trophie might pop?? is anyone can confirm that or its just working for some people??please any ideas for solutions are welcome..and i swere if i dont got this trophie EA I never buy one of your games again...thats bullshit..thank you guys peace...my psn id is bdias10..if someone have the same problem like me and want to chat about it how to fix add me in psn i do have a mic

I'm in the same boat. I have deleted and reinstalled the game data twice now (once due to a system restore) -- both times playing online long enough to unlock a new soldier. No luck.

I'm currently at rank 37 with 35/72 soldiers unlocked so I can only hope that when the 72nd soldier unlocks both trophies will pop.

Edit: All soldiers unlocked, all tours completed, and still no Global Warfighter trophy. Thanks EA/DC.

Edited by alesserevil

• 3 weeks later...

my friend and me we messaged EA about the problem, and like always these stupid som of whores..said that they cant do nothing.and they recommend the stupid forum in battlelog..so i think we are fkin screwed my friend..theres no way until i know to unlock this trophie in ps3 by a workaround..just the xbox have ..so i still didnt tryed to message DICE or SONY...because i am workin if you can ..send a email to these fuckers of DICE..and tell them that me bdias10 and my friend rgroma2010 besides you have this trophy glitched and we want a fkin solution ..they can reset our status..you can ask that..thats our only hope..fk you EA i will never buy a game from you again:mad:

• 5 months later...
i am now level 83 on moh warfigther i have every soldier unlocked and havent got the global warfigther trophy i did get the warfighter, does anyone have some tips how to get it ? its the last one i need

unfortunately for you its a glitch trophy & without a real solution :rant:

Edited by 4sonork

you can try couple of solution from the GW GLITCH threads but honestly nothing work for me & i need that trophy like you for the (P):(

tried almost all solutions, nothing working! deleted the game data now and playing some other games. I will try again after a few month to see what happens

tried almost all solutions, nothing working! deleted the game data now and playing some other games. I will try again after a few month to see what happens

i am wondering if its only a disc version glitch trophy & in PSN version the trophy unlock ...the TOM CLANCY game END WORLD have a disc glitch trophy but in the PSN version the trophy unlock

• 2 weeks later...

I am using the disc version and Global Warfighter unlocked when it should. I have the Limited Edition, but did not use the code. I'd read too many horror stories about glitched trophies, and dind't want to risk it. Crysis 3, another EA game, had a limited edition which also had a lot of trophy glitches.

Did you by chance get a Limited Edition and use the code to unlock the Swedish SOG or Navy Seal Sniper early? I'm wondering if that's what causes a glitch.

Edited by poetic_justice_

I am using the disc version and Global Warfighter unlocked when it should. I have the Limited Edition, but did not use the code. I'd read too many horror stories about glitched trophies, and dind't want to risk it. Crysis 3, another EA game, had a limited edition which also had a lot of trophy glitches.

Did you by chance get a Limited Edition and use the code to unlock the Swedish SOG or Navy Seal Sniper early? I'm wondering if that's what causes a glitch.

Unless that dlc came automatically on psn version, I didn't download it. I can't really remember if I had those unlocked early.

Edit: ok I have both unlocked and I'm rank 49. Anyone know on what rank those were meant to be unlocked?

Edited by Kavatus

Unless that dlc came automatically on psn version, I didn't download it. I can't really remember if I had those unlocked early.

Edit: ok I have both unlocked and I'm rank 49. Anyone know on what rank those were meant to be unlocked?

The SOG point man and Navy Seal Sniper unlock very early, within the first 10 or 14 levels I believe.

I meant to refer to Crysis 2 earlier, not Crysis 3. I don't know of any glitches with Crysis 3.

The SOG point man and Navy Seal Sniper unlock very early, within the first 10 or 14 levels I believe.

I meant to refer to Crysis 2 earlier, not Crysis 3. I don't know of any glitches with Crysis 3.

The US Navy Seal Sniper will be unlocked at rank 47, not rank 14.

I am at Rank 22 and still dont have the trophy. It is strange.

• 2 months later...

Great this trophy hasnt unlocked for ,this would be the first trophy that hasnt unlocked for me ever!!!!!!I have platinum every game ive played since i started goin for them and this is the first trophy i havnt got since i started going for platinums.Not beaten by difficulty but by a glitch that no one seems to be able to fix.Hope some genius fixes this one.Im level 61 and still no trophy.

Edited by superJIN

Great this trophy hasnt unlocked for ,this would be the first trophy that hasnt unlocked for me ever!!!!!!I have platinum every game ive played since i started goin for them and this is the first trophy i havnt got since i started going for platinums.Not beaten by difficulty but by a glitch that no one seems to be able to fix.Hope some genius fixes this one.

Just keep playing mine didnt unlock straight away it was rank 19 or 20 mine unlocked