jack of all guns

I'm not sure about selecting a nation, but on battlelog it shows you missing 4 weapon pins: Assaulter US Army HK416 SFOD-D (10/20), Demolitions ROKN UDT/SEAL AA-12 UDT/SEAL (18/20), Sniper US Navy Seal TAC-300 (11/20), and SPEC OPS US Navy Seal MP7 Navy Seal (0/20). It might not have counted some kills, that happened to me with a with guns and I had to repeat them. Hope this helps.

• 4 months later...

I'm having trouble with this... according to Battlelog, it shows that I need Demolitions AA-12 marksman pin (to be exact--the third weapon under the ROKN UUDT/SEAL in the top half of the awards section) however, when I click on that weapon, it comes up as the AKS-74U(???) No big deal, or so I thought. I switch my weapon in game to the AKS-74U and have gotten at least 50kills with it-- however, the Marksman pin never popped and therefore trophy never popped!! Battlelog shows I have no kills under this weapon either... wtf?? I'm not good enough online to get the Apache trophy (I've accepted that, lol) and so I know I can't get platinum... but I AT LEAST want the trophies I did achieve!! Can anyone give any advice/tips/let me know I'm not crazy... anything??

Never mind my above post... don't know if its happened to anyone else, but I finally figured out how to record kills with the AA-12 ROKN UDT/SEAL... took several hours of switching things around as far as unit customize, weapon customize.... FINALLY started to work having to play as the ROKN soldier, with the AA-12 under default settings! I can't even change the paint, lol...