Bad reviews

MHST_Guy

Besides the annoying door breaches, I think this game is actually pretty good. It doesn't really have anything note worthy over a typical COD title, but I do like the fact that it's based on real events. I've been playing online a lot recently, and have been enjoying myself (except when trying to get CS5/Tac-300 sniper pins). I don't see why people hate this game so much. Put me down as a fan, and I'd for sure buy a sequel (if it wasn't cancelled)

I do think the online grinding trophies could go, but that is a nit pick, and has nothing to do with game play.

Besides the annoying door breaches, I think this game is actually pretty good. It doesn't really have anything note worthy over a typical COD title, but I do like the fact that it's based on real events. I've been playing online a lot recently, and have been enjoying myself (except when trying to get CS5/Tac-300 sniper pins). I don't see why people hate this game so much. Put me down as a fan, and I'd for sure buy a sequel (if it wasn't cancelled)

I do think the online grinding trophies could go, but that is a nit pick, and has nothing to do with game play.

I think it's a really good game no matter what the reviews say love the game and would buy the next title if they make it the trophies were no grind at all because the game was so good and fun

Yeah, Warfighter is one of those games that very few people gelled with. But when they did, they gelled well. For the general population though, it seems like a CoD clone. And reviewers didn't get their copy early, so, that was a factor as well. We all know how vindictive and temperamental reviewers are.

I had a real "gelling" moment two night ago, when I got teamed with a like minded player. We were dominating Sector Control. We were the top fireteam, and the winning team for 4 hours straight. Average kill/death for me was around 15/7 or so, and 5 sector captors. It was surreal, almost as if the game and I were one. It's hard to describe, but I'm sure a few (if not all) of you have at one point had a similar experience (not my first time either). Just a highly enjoyable experience. Wish I could have recorded some of those matches, several awesome games, and some hilarious moments (most notable falling to my death, but managed to get a tomahawk kill one the way down)

I just picked this up the other day and have to say that it was a fun experience for me. I thought the campaign was up there with 2010's and the MP is an improvement over the last game. This is the perfect reason why I don't listen to reviewers, it's a really solid game. Not the best game ever, but definitely worth playing.

• 3 months later...

So far I am hating the single player. The controls are really annoying, my character feels like I'm controlling a tank and the controls seem to be fighting me. I also seem to encounter random glitches that impede the gameplay.

So far the 2010 MOH single player campaign plays so much smoother than this game. Once you get used it multiplayer is pretty decent, and it plays much better than the single player portion in my opinion.

I enjoyed both of them, but I'm easily pleased (I like most games and movies)

I wanted to like Warfighter but the overall poor execution of the game didn't do it for me. I'm hoping that they can turn this franchise around in the near future. Some of my fondest gaming memories are from older Medal of Honor titles.

• 3 months later...
i enjoyed the game as well but its no where near as good as the first one. And of course thats why its no more

Gotta disagree with you, I really enjoy the single player in this game even more then the first. The MP is obviously different then the first but that is great because its a nice change of pace from something like BF3. This game I feel was/is unfairly maligned because people are too picky. There are times I get mad playing MP but hey that happens with every game at some time or another.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...