Shut it down help needed

I've been stuck now for a long time on shut it down, the part where you breach and clear the room in the farmhouse after flanking the enemy through the barn. I always get killed before the room is cleared I shoot the guy in front as soon as you go in then the 2 guys on the right I then shoot the guy that runs toward you but the guy on the left always gets me as I don't have time to turn and aim at him. Any help would be great. Btw I'm playing hard mode. Thanks.

I've been stuck now for a long time on shut it down, the part where you breach and clear the room in the farmhouse after flanking the enemy through the barn. I always get killed before the room is cleared I shoot the guy in front as soon as you go in then the 2 guys on the right I then shoot the guy that runs toward you but the guy on the left always gets me as I don't have time to turn and aim at him. Any help would be great. Btw I'm playing hard mode. Thanks.

I was trying to hard at this and kept dying so I took a break then tried it while relaxed felt like I was aiming slowwr but it worked patience is the key.

I was stuck on this for a bit as well. But I found an easy method.

In the room before there is a heavy gunner. Take his gun and use that. And as soon as you breach, just hold the fire button down and shoot everything! I went for the 2 guys in the middle, then the 2 on the right. Then the 2 on the left. If for some reason they arn't dead when you finish the breach, try and run forward to the door and take cover.

Have tried mulitple ways to do this stupid door breach, but each one just ends the same way, me dead. I've tried using all different weapons, killing people in different orders, even upping the sensitivity on the controller right up, which makes no difference.....I just cant kill them all before they kill me....

Sorry if this doesn't post trying to do it from phone but when I got up to thus on Hardcore thought I would recorded may help. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-QLv7wI4V8]Medal of Honor Warfighter PS3 Hardcore Gameplay Shut It Down How To Do Final Door Breach - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Lightsp33d1987

• 1 year later...

The way I finally was able to do the 6 kill breech in Shut it Down in TIER 1 mode, was to pick up the heavy machine gun as people above have mentioned, at used the sight to rapidly kill the 2 on the right, then the Tango right in front, then the one in the far left corner, then the one that had come through the door, and finally the one on the near left. Took probably 30 tries. In TIER 1, there is no way to run through the scene to the door or back out of the room. No reticules either.

• 7 months later...

Tips for breaching doors on MoH WF- Don't get fancy with the breach options, just use the standard breach of kicking the door down. Once you have entered you need your gun on semi auto, kill the guys that are facing you first, then kill the ones trying to get there barings back. It will work 99.99% of the time. I am currently on my hardcore playthrough and haven't failed a door breach yet.