Back in the fight trophy glitched

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mines glitched also, that what happen to me the game froze right at the end of my last tour when i logged back in it was on tour two with so much XP. I hope it unlocks for when when completing another tour, it would have to be with the same class that it glitched on yes?

No you can do it with any class, I was close to completing another Sniper Tour so I decided to test it with that first and it unlocked when I finished.

Edited by TheNukes

My trophies still didnt pop completed to extra tours and was booted right before each one what should i do

same here I do extra tours and every time my system locks up on me and no trophy. This is really annoying

OK my system has locked up on me 3 times after completing 3 different tours. Also now my Battlelog stats for my class tours re different from my in game stats.

The stat thing is normal because it seems to save your stats to in game server before it freezes but it never passes them to battlelog correctly so they will permanently be wrong there.

I guess just keep trying to do tours until it doesn't freeze, not sure there is anything else you can do really.

I am having the same Issue. last night i completed "Global Warfighters" and "Warchief" and neither trophy popped. Then as I was playing i finished my final tier and as I got the points to complete it my game froze solid. I had to restart so I quit for the night. I jumped back on after work tonight and when I booted up MP the "global Warfighters" and "warchief" trophies popped upon login. So tonight i finished my 3rd tier as a sniper class adn once again as I was getting the necessary points the game froze again. The only reason im still playing this game is to Platinum it and this is just ridiculous. Any help out there?

I had this trophy glitch on me too do another tour and your PS3 might freeze again Do not reboot your PS3 for a good minute or two as it unlocks it's self and the trophy pops up this is what happen to me.

So when I complete another tour and my system locks up leave it for 2 minutes or so and it'll unfreeze and unlock the trophy? So does it take you back into the game when it unfreezes what happens?

Try complete another tour with any class, my game froze when I was supposed to unlock this trophie and I was able to trigger it again after I did that.

Thank you so much:D

This just happend to me today and I was not happy but nice to know people have found a way to resolve it:dance: