Global Warfighters Glitched?

Bragi Ott

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It Shouldn't be I got mine yesterday sometime when i played online it requires some ranking or unlocks you have to do either it's glitched or you just haven't unlocked the things you need to to get that trophy you might wanna check again and make sure you have those unlocked

I'm level 28 and I don't have this trophy yet???

Hmm sounds odd only played few hours online and it popped I got 20 kills with assault then 20 with heavy machine gun then started using sniper and it popped between rank 13 and 14 just looked on Xbox site and on there guide it says pops around rank 13?

I got this yesterday, have not got a clue what the requirements ate either lol, dont even know what rank i am, all i can say is i did nothing for it. I didnt change class etc or anything it just popped?

I'm guessing at level 14 you get all 6 class? That's the requirement, but I'm also guessing ppl that glitched out was the ones that played before they fix the ranking?

So, that our previous unlocks doesn't count?

I'm guessing at level 14 you get all 6 class? That's the requirement, but I'm also guessing ppl that glitched out was the ones that played before they fix the ranking?

So, that our previous unlocks doesn't count?

That would make sense as i just checked and i am level 14 at the moment and it unlocked in one of our games last night so probably as i ranked up to 14.

Haven't played in a few days but just realized I'm rank 22 and haven't gotten this. Contacted EA but they refuse to even acknowledge the problem

I have check this case here in my end and just to inform you, we currently do not have any issues with the Global Warfighters achievement. What I can advise you is to contact Sony Playstation regarding your case.
Edited by Vapor_N4

Why has nobody even bothered to look at the trophy description?

It says you have to finish a tour with each of the six classes. (Meaning you must obtain 50,000 XP with each class)

Nobody would have this by rank 14! That means it is broken!

You should learn how to read before making statements.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1412/A78.jpg Global Warfighters (S)

Unlocked a soldier from each unit

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1412/AEA.jpg Back in the Fight (G)

Completed one tour with all classes.

See the difference? :facepalm:

Edit: Nevermind, disregarded.

Also got trophy between rank 13 and 14 so not glitches maybe people that say it's glitches dont actually understand the trophy which is sometimes the case.

i have all 72 soldiers unlock and the trophy Global Warfighters and Warchief not pop-up :mad:. I Don't what is wrong or what i doing wrong :confused:. I'll try to uninstall and delete save games ...:think:

I come across this for the people that have glitched i don't know if it does work as i never glitched and got the trophy, hope it work for you's.

I do not know of a work around but I have heard if you play a match as an Assaulter, the next match as a Heavy Gunner then the next match as a Sniper, after a few kills it will unlock. It has worked for a few, not all.