Rate the trophy difficulty...  

282 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_8.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.76

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

I give this an 8,5/10

Hard mode was really hard compared to modern day hard modes, I didn't even have that much trouble to beat COD: WAW on hard. The fact that you dont have any checkpoints at all is just pure frustrating, in the later levels for example, you play for 20 minutes just to die right before the end of the level... Not very funny.

Getting gold stars on all levels was easy enough, that took maybe 5 hours but beating the game on hard took 25+ hours, with 19 missions this was a much longer game than modern ones.

All in all a very hard platinum, but definitely one worth to achieve :)

I voted 5 for this game. I didn't have any major problems with this game. Yes, I died a few times on hard, but after i got gold on each level on easy difficulity, i had no real problems when playing hard mode. I knew pretty much where enemies were going to be, and blasted through the game quickly enough.

This is one of the toughest FPS plats to get though. MoH and CoD (Not CoD:Classic) are really easy compared to this.

6, the only frustrating parts are the truck- and mine cart levels

this is nothing compared to cod classic,you can always backtrack to the beginning of the level to get health packs and there are plenty of them everywhere

i suggest playing hard right away and getting the missing gold stars on easy afterwards,i got 11 out of 19 gold stars on hard right away,rushing through the other 8 missions on easy took less than 2 hours (is it even possible to die there?)

- the sniper rifle is your friend

- use grenades in corridors,they have an amazing blast radius

Voted a 7. Much easier than CoD Classic imo. My tips would be to memorise where the enemies are then try to shoot them before they take away too much of your health :whistle:

That being said, Under the Radar level was quite ridiculous with enemies possessing aimbot-like accuracy and doing so much damage with each shot. Glad this platinum is over. They should port Rising Sun and European Assault next :D

7 and 8 - are u serious? I gave it a 5 - yeah one or two levels in Tier 1 Mode can be a bitch, and u just need to take it easy with the "Frie Control" trophy and then u are trough. Thats my opinion - this game dosn't even have to be bosted...

not exactly a hard game to do, it is just extremely buggy which causes all the problems for me personally,:think:

i don't know if this has happened to anyone else but i got the trophy You Can't Go Wrong With the Classics and i have only used it on the first level and got about 5 kills with the M1 garand and got the trophy when i started on the level golden lion.

It took me a while to get the plat, but I did and it felt pretty good:D:thumbsup: Hard mode was very difficult cause of how quickly you take damage and the lack of checkpoints, plus the enemies know exactly where you are the milisecond they spot you and they have pretty good accuracy which made it very fustrating and aggravating. So I suggest playing the game on easy to get used to the game and play on hard. It'll make life much easier.;) Some of the gold stars were annoying as well cause if you messed up somewhere without knowing it, then you'll end up with a bronze or silver star:( But thankfully the trophy guide can help out a lot with that;) So, I'm rating this game an 8 on difficulty.

Edited by Dreadnought190

Gave it a 6. There were some frustrating parts but nothing too bad. I also echo the opinion of those that said play it on hard first. Whatever gold star I didn't get on hard I got on the first try on easy(except the mine level, that took 2 tries). Take your time and have a little bit of luck with the hit detection(this might take a few tries) and most people shouldn't have a problem.

Honestly, the most frustrating trophy was probably "kicking it really old school". Why anyone would voluntarily play with that mindfuck of a control setting I will never know. It just felt so alien, good thing you only need to play with it for one level.

Edited by IamWestHam