Limited Edition Only?

Cauchy

Can anyone confirm the format media for MOH: Frontline? It sounds like it's a separate blu-ray disc, rather than a coupon code from the PSN.

It's in the same disc as MOH: Limited Edition (US) or TIER1 Edition (Other Regions). It shows up as Extra Content when you pop the disc in and it installs MOH:F on your PS3, but you still need the disc to play it.

I hate when people are punished like this! We couldn't pre-ordrr the game, so we're screwed and don't get the Frontline game! I don't even know if I want this game anymore! I'm getting damn sick of being screwed over for life and not being treated fairly cause I couldn't pre-order! This kinda thing makes me wanna :2walls: til I black out and not wake up again!:mad:

if it does manage to wriggle onto PSN, prepare for a massive 6GB download!

Oh s-! 6 GB download?! I thought you install that! That could take me weeks to download! :( Well, I'm hoping to get a limited edition of this game @ gamestop tomorrow. I hope they still have one and there's not many gamers who want it where I live:)

From what I've read, Frontline was supposed to be PS3 exclusive for All editions of the game.

In fact, I'd like someone who has the normal edition say wheither or not he has Frontline... I have the feeling that everyone answer this question without having any other proof than what they've read here.

Speak for yourself?

Speak for yourself?

Well, at least I don't say "Yes it's only in LE" or "No, it's on any edition"

I'm saying that actually no1 owning the normal edition said he didn't have frontline, which is pretty confusing.

Also, but I don't take it as a proof, the box from the normal edition on gamestop.com says clearly that it comes with Frontline.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...