• 11-15 Hours
    • 16-20 Hours
    • 21-25 Hours
    • 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

Estimated Time to Plat/100% Length: ????

• Visit the Platinum Club for this game.
  • Visit the Collected Estimated Time Ratings thread.

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the Plat or 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the Plat or 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 1 month later...

It took me around 31 hrs to plat this game. Since I played it on PS2 version, so I knew the game's mission pretty well which speeds up the time to plat. If someone who grew up with modern shooting games (checkpoint + HP regeneration), then they may spend more time to replay some missions on Hard mode.

• 6 months later...

Around 15 hours for me. 8-9 hours for my first playthru on easy for gold medals, took my time to try to memorize enemy spawn points and backtrack a lot for any possibly missed enemies (of which there were quite a few actually). Then a bit over 6 hours for my hard playthru, I speedran every level there where it was possible. Only died on a couple levels, mainly on Golden Lion and Under the Radar.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Difficulty 7

Estimated time 20-25h

I would not rate this higher than a 7, since the game itself is not hard, especially compared to other FPS Games.

But the terrible controls and mechanics such as hit detection and cover/damage system and of course the removal of checkpoints is just annoying, nothing else. (Removing checkpoints is not difficulty, it's creating bullsh't/tedium)

In direct comparison to COD Classic this one is harder i.m.o., Classic still being the better game overall by far and with controls that are a million times better than this.

The 2 playthroughs (1 one easy with all gold medals; 1 on hard) should not take more than 20-25h, depending on your luck unfortunately.

Here is my recorded playthrough on HARD with some strategies for the harder levels:

Here is some other stuff I used as far as help is concerned:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/medal-of-honor-frontline/107427-medal-honor-frontline-walkthrough-hard.html

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/medal-of-honor-frontline/73197-medal-honor-frontline-road-map-trophy-guide.html#post1179090

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/1180804-post6.html

Edited by servus99