Derailed Kill count?

zz383

Guides say 73, and I should be getting that when I take the passage to the right at the beginning.

I got 69 when I didn't take the secret passage.

I got 71 when I did take the secret passage.

Where the hell are the last two guys hiding?

EDIT:

I have no idea where. But I got 75 this time. lolwhut. I even counted each one and had only 72. Whatever gets me the trophy.

This is the end of my journey with the game. I tried the first level quite a few times on hard and it just was not fun. I was only playing to get my 0% to anything above a 50%, and I am glad with a 91%.

Edited by zz383

• 2 months later...
Guides say 73, and I should be getting that when I take the passage to the right at the beginning.

I got 69 when I didn't take the secret passage.

I got 71 when I did take the secret passage.

Where the hell are the last two guys hiding?

EDIT:

I have no idea where. But I got 75 this time. lolwhut. I even counted each one and had only 72. Whatever gets me the trophy.

This is the end of my journey with the game. I tried the first level quite a few times on hard and it just was not fun. I was only playing to get my 0% to anything above a 50%, and I am glad with a 91%.

When u come to the train at the beginning u have to let the 4 guys get alerted so 3 more will spawn down the track.

• 1 year later...

^+1

I can confirm this works.

I always had 71 as well. I followed the guide to the point. Then I followed Beasel's advice and it worked. I ended with 73 and got the gold medal.

The guide should have mentioned this, as this is mandatory to get gold.

Will post there as well, with a reference and credit to Beasel's solution. :applause: