Game Glitched??

On my hard playthrough-again after ditching this game for awhile and coming back only to realize my save got corrupted.:2walls:

Anyways I'm on the level where you are on the train and the final 2 enemies- after the cut scene-wont die.

Doesn't matter what I do they just wont die, grenades, pistol or machine gun don't even scratch them.:confused:

On my hard playthrough-again after ditching this game for awhile and coming back only to realize my save got corrupted.:2walls:

Anyways I'm on the level where you are on the train and the final 2 enemies- after the cut scene-wont die.

Doesn't matter what I do they just wont die, grenades, pistol or machine gun don't even scratch them.:confused:

Is it possible to run back through the train, let them follow you and then try to sneak past them, to the front of the train, to end the level? Or after the cutscene, can you only move forward, not backwards?

On hard mode that might be too hard because 2-3 shots can kill you. Being that Frontline is just an install on your PS3, without patches to delete, the only other option might be to delete Frontline off your PS3 and then re-install it. Don't touch your game saves, keep those.