Play night levels in the night time!

LB415

The picture quality of the night levels suck and it makes it worse for me when sunlight is in the room when i play night levels in the day time. I have a 46 inch Samsung LED TV so its not my tv thats bad it's this old ass night graphics of this game Lol. Im playing the game on hard mode to get my 5th Platinum trophy, (my other 4 Plats are World at War, Black Ops, Assasins Creed 2 and Star Wars The Force Unleashed). Playing this game on hard mode is extremely important that you get any advantage you can because I couldn't beat the night levels this afternoon during the day but when i played it at night, i beat Level 8 The Golden Lion and Level 9 Operation Repunzel. Don't get me wrong, I am a big Medal of Honor fan since my PS1 and PS2 days but I take trophy hunting really seriously Lol. :guns:

I had to draw the curtains and turn the brightness up on the TV and I still couldn't make certain things out. The bridge level was by far the worst culprit for darkness.

Im playing the bridge level next! Sounds like another level to play at night for me Lol

• 4 years later...