Audie Murphy Trophy WARNING!

This is, of course, mentioned in the guide, but I really wanted to make a point of warning people about this one.

It is absolutely critical that you go into options and select NEW GAME before attempting your Hard Mode run (assuming you played Easy or Normal first). I have a PSN friend who recently completed all levels on Hard Mode - and received NO TROPHY for his efforts. After extensive reading, he realizes that after beating Normal Mode, he simply changed difficulty to Hard and used Mission Select to start with the first mission and continue through all 19.

Please please please understand that this game has been poorly ported and its trophies poorly tagged. Follow the directions, or face the consequences.

• 3 weeks later...
I have a question I am playing on my hard play through and I changed the settings to have the crosshairs on will I still get the trophy

Yes, you should. I believe that I had the crosshairs on and got the trophy, but I'm not 100% sure on that. I'd leave it at the default settings just to be sure.