Gold on Derailed

gumbico

No matter what I do, I keep getting 71 kills on this stage. I take the path on the right at the very beginning and even spend time running all over areas that I have already cleared. I just spent 40 mins on my 6th attempt at this damn stage running all over the place to make sure I didn't miss anyone. Are there snipers somewhere that don't shoot you? Because being shot at is how I'm locating most of these enemies.

Or is this one of those stages like Rough Landing where some people simply won't spawn? I had to play that stage 4 times before the stupid guys would spawn at the end with the two mortar guys.

These glitches are so annoying, I want to get these gold stars out of the way so that I can work on Hard mode, but this is taking forever...

there are some ones that don't shoot you. here use this: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-NhopASRqw&feature=related]Medal of Honor: Frontline - Gold Star Walkthrough 'Derailed!' - YouTube[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwxyIlhDD7Q]Medal of Honor: Frontline - Gold Star Walkthrough 'Derailed!' (Part 2) - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks for the videos man, helped to confirm what I had already been doing. But I think I finally found the guy that I'm missing. On the very last train lot with the two machine gunners, I just stand back at the entrance and snipe everybody. And on the left (left on the screen) gun tower, each time I shoot the gunner, another guy will run up and hop on the gun. Well I finally noticed one guy coming up the middle and then cutting to the left on the screen towards the gun. Of course, when I get up to the front, he's gone. I check all around and up the tower, but he's gone. Just gotta get this one guy next time and I should be done.

• 5 months later...