MoH Frontline Harder than COD Classic/World at War?

MoH Frontline Harder than COD Classic/World at War?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. MoH Frontline Harder than COD Classic/World at War?

• MoH Frontline
    • COD Classic/World at War

Haven't played this for months and was thinking about going back to it...

I've seen alot of people moan about the Hard difficulty, so was wondering how it compared to Call of Duty Classic/World at War Veteran.

Does 1st Person Shooter experience matter much?

If you've played the COD's how does it compare? If you've only played MoH how bad was it for you?

:think:

Can´t really say in all fairness that moh frontlines is harder than cod classic, because the only reason for moh to appear to be harder is the lack off checkpoints, if cod classic had the same rules it would be even harder then moh frontlines. But as it´s stands moh becomes at least a more frustrating experience. oh and cod waw (veteran) would be borderline impossible without checkpoints lol:eek:

Edited by Madmouse_one

Can´t really say in all fairness that moh frontlines is harder than cod classic, because the only reason for moh to appear to be harder is the lack off checkpoints, if cod classic had the same rules it would be even harder then moh frontlines. But as it´s stands moh becomes at least a more frustrating experience. oh and cod waw (veteran) would be borderline impossible without checkpoints lol:eek:

I agree, those grenades in World at War - no checkpoints would be alot of 'fun' haha :) And also Pavlovs House in COD Classic... ;)

Thanks for the reply.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got plat on W@W and Cod classic.. betwen cod classic and waw classic wins it all, due to some kind of bugs/glitches in favor of the enemy but frontline is not as hard as it seems to, simply remember what to do and when to do.

Sometimes its all about being lucky with the enemy's reactions, the no checkpoint thing is anoying as hell but it's still managable since you played the mission X number of time and you basicaly know it all by heart.

In those 3 choices I have to say that WaW IMO was a walk in the park in comparison to these 2 old school games. But still when I scroll down my trophy list to look at it, I always stop a few second to cod classic to hate it and hate that ugly platinum trophy picture that I should be proud of but instead it make me feel like a jackass..

• 2 years later...

Platted Frontline about 6 months ago ... now finished Veteran mode in Cod Classic ...

I'm sorry guys but Frontline was much harder. In Cod Classic the enemy actually misses quite a lot when shooting at you. In Frontline the enemy seems to have auto-perfect-aim-no-clipping-script on and spot you with their eagle eyes (even through walls sometimes).

Also the truck-ride in COD classic was not that bad compared to what you have in Frontline. Checkpoints in COD classic gives you a break and it helps to get to the levels much faster, so you need less perseverance.

The most important thing that ppl seem to forget is that in Frontline you mostly start with the health that you finished the last map with ... combine this with the no checkpoints and you are on for some fun :) ... simply finishing a map does not guarantee that you actually finished the map because if you start with 10hp after the mine-cart-ride for instance, you are doomed in the level that follows on that ...

lol at COD Classic ... was not so hard, i did not even bitch or scream.

Maybe i will try World At War next :)

Edited by Yokel

• 3 weeks later...

Frontline was way harder on the hardest difficulty than Cod Classic on veteran. In Classic there were checkpoints and you could actually run from cover to cover. Frontline on hard you had to move at a crawl to make it through the levels and 2-3 hits and you were dead. It's one of the hardest games to Platinum IMO.

• 4 months later...

Has to be Frontline. In my opinion it's one of the most difficult Plats out there.

I'm basing this on the fact that when I really set my mind on a Platinum and put everything into it, I rarely don't achieve it.

Well with Frontline I actually couldn't manage it, it was too frustrating and difficult that I gave up.

I have the Platinum for World at War and CoD Classic and they weren't almost as hard for me.

Has to be Frontline. In my opinion it's one of the most difficult Plats out there.

I'm basing this on the fact that when I really set my mind on a Platinum and put everything into it, I rarely don't achieve it.

Well with Frontline I actually couldn't manage it, it was too frustrating and difficult that I gave up.

I have the Platinum for World at War and CoD Classic and they weren't almost as hard for me.

I completely agree, I had to walk away numerous times from this before finally getting it and it feels good to finally finish it.

Frontline most certainly! I first started playing this in late 2010 (when MoH released) and gave up after a few missions because I attempted to do Gold Stars + Hard at the same time and it drove me nuts.

I mean yeah, Classic Platinum was difficult in some places and WaW had it's moments but Frontline was beyond a joke...

I have now started playing the game again (after nearly 4 years!) just so I can finish this platinum lol.