XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > M (PS3) > Medal of Honor

Old 01-03-2011, 11:01 AM   #41 (permalink)

W00h00 finished this mission. Now have to finish mission 8 & 9 and then I need to tag in some knife & pistol kills for my platinum. Saved those for last on easy

oWn4g3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:04 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnygrg View Post
This mission is easy. We need someone to make a detailed guide similar to this for "Belly of the Beast." Not that I have attempted it yet. It should be interesting though.
After playing belly of the beast Teir 1 for the 50th time I finally figured it out.First when you get down to the hut( before it blows up by the cell phone) you must have a time of 16:20 or less or your going to run out of time. Second, run behind the hut to the left when your team tells you to. Then get in the prone position ( right where that bush is in the corner behind the hut) You stay there and scroll left and right( facing away from the hut, yes away from it)looking for those enemies that are going to flank you either left or right. Thats it. Your team will do the rest.. Rockets will not hurt you either!. But you must be in the prone position kinda sticking out of the bush between the back of the hut and the rock to the left. Once there then turn a 180 (not facing the mountain of enemies).
Just wait for some enemies to flank and then take them out. Hope it helps!

Oh, today I beat Rescue the Rescuers after only replaying this one 10 times hence the trophy. IMO , Belly of the beast was way harder. It reminded me of that CODMW mission , where you had to defend that postion until support came. You were the snipper. Remember that?

Last edited by AUGUSTUS007; 01-09-2011 at 04:06 AM.
AUGUSTUS007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 02:13 PM   #43 (permalink)

other than the camp this one (and the rest of tier 1, excluding belly of the beast) wasn't too bad. Very comfortable with time and could've gone faster.

Thanks for the effort on the guide - stopping at rock 1 at the end probably saved my **** and a frustrating replay!

it was pretty nice finish - kick down the door for platinum ding
shift77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 12:41 AM   #44 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 10,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

congrats and glad the guide helped

6 PS4 Now Playing inFamous Second Son; 101 PS3 Now Playing Assassins Creed Liberation HD; 90 Xbox360 Now Playing Lost Planet 3.

dz06lt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:00 PM   #45 (permalink)

I managed to get the trophy a few moments ago. Thanks to the overall guide for Tier 1 mode and this thread in particular for this mission.
Good work on this.
Old 01-23-2012, 01:36 AM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by faeuk View Post
I managed to get the trophy a few moments ago. Thanks to the overall guide for Tier 1 mode and this thread in particular for this mission.
Good work on this.
Always glad to help a fellow member! Congrats!

6 PS4 Now Playing inFamous Second Son; 101 PS3 Now Playing Assassins Creed Liberation HD; 90 Xbox360 Now Playing Lost Planet 3.

Old 05-24-2012, 06:00 PM   #47 (permalink)

Hey dz06lt, you rock man! This walkthrough of your helped me a LOT. Just got thr trophy yesterday, in part thanks to you. Rescue the rescuers was a pain for me. Now all I need is level 15 online and the plat will pop in my collection! Cheers
Old 05-28-2012, 01:36 AM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakakida View Post
Hey dz06lt, you rock man! This walkthrough of your helped me a LOT. Just got thr trophy yesterday, in part thanks to you. Rescue the rescuers was a pain for me. Now all I need is level 15 online and the plat will pop in my collection! Cheers
Glad to be of service!

Old 06-22-2012, 03:24 PM   #49 (permalink)

Excellent guide. after a few attempts at this mission and getting seriously pissed, I followed the guide exactly and the hardest part I had was the starting point right out of the chopper. Caves and camp were not too bad and the final clearing was the easiest I had it. the game was certainly generous with the time allotted for this mission.
merk4hyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 07:25 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by merk4hyre View Post
Excellent guide. after a few attempts at this mission and getting seriously pissed, I followed the guide exactly and the hardest part I had was the starting point right out of the chopper. Caves and camp were not too bad and the final clearing was the easiest I had it. the game was certainly generous with the time allotted for this mission.
Good work glad to be of help