Fireteam Buddy

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v616/pdulski/Blah/boosting1_zpsf30a53ac.png

Reason for this Thread, I don't know how many times I've had a mic and so did the other person and I've healed & resupplied them. But I don't get it in return, so I started this to help others find a friend to rely on. Just put your PSN and GMT times. Thanks.

Also if for some reason its giving you trouble with playing with others try LOCKING your position in your/someone else's party.

My PSN: DevilsThunder

GMT: -5 Eastern Time

Edited by DevilsThunder

Word of advice the Fire Buddy part of the MP is screwed up. Last night I tried to play with 4 different people and almost 80% of the time we were in same party but on different factions or on seperate Fire Teams. And there is no way like in previous FPS to switch squads in game. You will need at least a few people and some luck to get on the same fire team and hope you can win.

But then again you need level 69 so you will get it eventually.

Thats weird, I played last night with a couple friends and it worked just fine. One thing I would suggest is to LOCK your position in the Party.

It was locked. It is just one of those bugs, like you can hear everybody else's mic except your Fireteam partner, which is a great bug as well

• 6 months later...