Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

MiticAlex

boosting1.png 

Trophy Boosting Thread

• Refer to the Trophy Guide and Roadmap

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PSN GAMERTAG: SamuraiXSlayr

TIME ZONE: GMT-5

TROPHIES WANTED: ALL IN, MVP

FRIEND ME WITH SUBJECT "MOHWF BOOST"

I WILL FRIEND PEOPLE NEXT TIME I GO ON PS3 (10/24 OR 10/25)

WILLING TO BOOST EVERY NIGHT/DAY

may not be on 10/24 a lot due to exam that day

Ah the thread I'm waiting for. Mainly looking to boost xp so I can unlock all soldiers. Also looking for a friend to team up with and win 1 round to get the Brothers in Arms trophy.

Do we know how to boost yet?

Here's my detail:

PSN: Varkovsky

Timezone: GMT+8

EDIT: Got the plat, not boosting anymore

Edited by Varkovsky

Need 2 boosting partners for throphy MVP

We can join a empty team deathmatch server, 2 in 1 team and the other player in the other team.

Player 1 spawns and his buddy comes after him, player 1 get 10 points and player 3 in the other team leaves and the match ends, player 1 is then MVP.

I think this will work, i had this experience with an other random player and he got the throphy.

Edit: Already got it

Edited by DaliborDX

hey guys it's SamuraiXSlayr again.

After last night's update (???) my PS3 literally won't start up today. It's a Slim. My previous 60Gb got YLOD. Now THIS one ain't workin'. Sony, I have been with you since the original PS. You screwed me over with my first YLOD I lost 315 bucks to you after that. Now, again!?!?! So mad. Don't know what to do. If somehow a miracle happens and it fixes itself, I'll be able to boost with you guys.

Hey dalibor, what method did you guys use?

4 Guys.

1 guy makes a party and invites 2 other people to his party.

Search for empty team deathmatch server with your party and the fourth guy search for the same server in the server list after they started and joins and comes in the other team.

The party leader begins first and other party guys spawn onto the leader and the leader gets 10 points, when he has the 10 points, the one guy in the other team leaves and the guy the most points gets the trophy.

Edited by DaliborDX

We boosted the Apache online trophy with just 4 people in an empty server last night so its possible. It was like 1am and I had to go so I didn't get it. If anyone is setting up a group I'd like to take part please. USS_Blessorship PSN.

There are many empty team deathmatch server nowadays, like 30 something.

it's SamuraiXSlayr again

had to do a hard factory restore of my ps3...it's still messed up. i think the moh patch killed it. but as long as it keeps somewhat functioning (still messed up, gonna get the 500gb AC3 ps3) i'll be able to boost later tonight (10/25@night sometime, gmt-5) see y'all online. sounds like you guys got some great boosting methods!

feel free to add me

• Viper locked and unpinned this topic