If I play Frontline, will MoH appear in my Trophy list as well?

I want to play Frontline to have some memories of when i was 12 while getting some trophys at the same time. i have no intentions of paying MoH though, and i am a completest. everything on my trophy list is at 100%. i just dont want to pay Frontline and have MoH appear on my trophy list and then obtain 100% for a game i dont want to play. you know what im saying? does anyone know if playing Frontline puts MoH on your trophy list as well? thanks :)

also the games on the MoH disc right? i can buy the game used? i would be buying the US version and do i need to buy a special edition of the game or does Frontline come with every version? thanks again

Its only on the limited edition version. I am not 100% sure but, I don't think MOH 2010 will show on your trophy list, just make sure you don't have disc auto start on, because it will automatically start MOH 2010 otherwise and then you would have it on your trophy list.

I will test it out though either tommorrow or the day after for you. (By making a new user on my PS3)

Edited by Zombie Trophy

no. u'll have to install MoH's game data like u would with Frontline. either game can be installed though as Zombie stated make sure ur disc is not running auto-start as MoH is selected to start by default.

No...you wont have to download MOH 2010 data if you dont start it, but just to be sure I will test it (cant right now because I am away from home...will do it later tonight).

No...you wont have to download MOH 2010 data if you dont start it, but just to be sure I will test it (cant right now because I am away from home...will do it later tonight).

alright thanks guys i appreciate it. so theres like a screen where i can pick one game or the other im guessing? i think i saw on some ones trophy list who had the god of war collection that they only had trophys for one of the 2 games so i was just wondering if it could be a similar thing here. as to Frontline only being in the limited edition version, i think every copy i have seen had the Exclusive Content icon with the Frontline emblem on the top. i dont ever remember seeing a box without it so maybe all US versions come with it but i dont know thats why i asked.

thanks Zombie Trophy for trying it out. hopefully you can get back to me soon. if i buy it before you can get back to me i can test it myself and ill let post what i find for future users. if both games appear on my list i can just return it. gamestops on one of my daily routes so its no biggie

alright so i bought it and i can play Frontine without having MoH on my trophy list. i didnt know that you could pick between the 2 on the XMB. i thought there would be like an in game screen you pick from. tried it on another account. and yea every copy at my gamestop was once again the limited edition with Frontline so it appears theres an unlimeted amout of limited editions lol. bought it used for $35, $37.18 with tax. little bit more than i wanted to spend but maybe ill end up playing MoH at some point. thanks again guys

lol i guess my statement was a bit confusing. i meant that each game requires an installation to play them, one for MoH and one for Frontline - installing one won't install the other. but op looks likes he understands so np.

Platinuming MOH 2010 will be really hard now because I think the online is dead. Anyway, too bad you cant just install frontline completely to the hard drive and be able to play it wihout the disc in, that would be nice. :)

No problem. :cool:

MoH online is not dead. There are always a few thousand online (boosting their trophies, me 2 :)

Edited by BornedKiller1908

• 1 month later...
little bit more than i wanted to spend but maybe ill end up playing MoH at some point. thanks again guys

you should. it's not that bad of a game and a pretty easy plat. I fealt the same way about it and ended up completing it fairly quick. sniper class in mp was quickest for me and there are enough players still to get the trophies... that is if anyone still owns a ps3 after psn comes back.:rolleyes: