MoH classic control scheme

alberick

I tried the first level in classic, decided f*** that after about 15 seconds of trying to run around and getting lid up by machine gun fire..

In the end I threw it on again when replaying Enemy Mine on easy, found that ALOT more comfortable, I'd already memorised spawns from finishing the level on hard so it just took the one 2.5 minute run.

I just plat'd this game. I saved this for last. I changed my difficulty to easy and just replayed the last level you can speed run. Before leaving the bunker I took all the bazooka shells etc and just bazooka'd and naded everyone. Took two attempts, first the controls freaked me out and had to get used to them, second it was smooth sailing.

The level where you are on the train and really just go forward might be another good one to get this trophy on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I did this on the first level and it was annoying as hell. That control scheme is so damn terrible, I can't believe that's what they used to use.

I too did this on the first level. I also can't believe how horrible it was. I don't understand why either considering the controller hasn't changed from PS2 to PS3.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Was this really the controls for the PS2 because I remember playing this game on a PS2 at a friend's and I don't the controls were like this, at least the X bottom wasn't the trigger it was R1 like nowadays. I'm thinking that this is the control scheme for the PSX, EA was just being cruel.

• 1 month later...

it was playstation 1 actualy :)

http://revistagames.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/medal-of-honor.jpg

and yes the controls suck.

there were MOH 2 titles on the PSx, medal of honor and medal of honor: resistance (love the soundtrack btw), that's why the new medal of honor has such a strange name in my opinion, 2 MOH games that bear the same title? wut? :p

Edited by SIE

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...