XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > M (PS3) > Medal of Honor: Frontline

Old 11-11-2010, 05:14 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default So I just did Golden Lion on hard...

And as if it isn't enough with it being extremely hard, the game froze on me several times aswell Luckily they only happened when I was very low on health so I probably wouldn't have completed the level anyways.

What I'm wondering, are there more levels that has frozen on you guys several times? Just so I know what's ahead of me, I hate when I have to hard-reboot my ps3, I always get the feeling it will break it.

A tip I can give also is that when you're on the back of the truck, throw grenades at the enemy. I can't for the life of me hit anything with the 'Tommy' when I'm on the truck. However it's easier to kill the enemies with grenades I think and saving ammo so you don't have to reload when you jump off.

Last edited by chackijhan; 11-11-2010 at 05:15 PM.
chackijhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 09:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to xX_shoemaker_Xx

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

i have not had any issues with freezing, on any level
xX_shoemaker_Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 09:17 PM   #3 (permalink)

The game only froze twice with me, both times on hard, once was at Golden Lion and the other level was Yard by Yard (hate this level).+
Jocaju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 10:44 PM   #4 (permalink)

My game froze once on the Golden Lion in the beginning (finished it on my 2nd try ^^) and once was a weird bug, I reached my checkpoint but got killed while the checkpoint was saving or something so the game froze and I had to do the whole stupid lvl again

"It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a woman's separation to increase the population of the younger generation."
Pain-du-Poulet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 10:57 PM   #5 (permalink)

Mine definitely seems to be able freeze anytime in the game, I just did the Rapunzel mission and when I pressed "Next mission" at the menu it froze on me. This is starting to piss me off.
chackijhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 02:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to xX_shoemaker_Xx

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts

the gold lion mission is just retarded.. who drives a truck into the middle of the enemy, thinking you're not going to be seen, then has you jump out in the wide open?? this is just terrible game design...
xX_shoemaker_Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 10:12 PM   #7 (permalink)

^^^Agree! I hate this lvl so much! The game is terrible! Its impossible to snipe cus first of u need like two headshots. And the hit detection is horrible and the hitbox is overall screwed. And the spawns are not really realistic... But i want this plat!

I think ive played this lvl like 20 times now with no luck. Mostly dying in the garden after u go off the truck the 3rd time. Or when ur crossing the bridge. I havent gotten any further then the bridge. Also it have frozen a few times.

Wish there was just a way to speed run this one or glich it! id love a youtube vid of this missions completed on hard
Old 11-22-2010, 12:45 AM   #8 (permalink)

Yeah, someone who has done this on hard needs to do it again while recording so we can all take a look at how its done.

A glitch would be nice too.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:51 PM   #9 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze

it frooze once to me on hard difficulty. actually im still trying to complete that level.
it frooze after the part where u go to a garden and u must unblock a door to the guy in the truck get through.
MyLastFirstborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 03:07 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLastFirstborn View Post
it frooze once to me on hard difficulty. actually im still trying to complete that level.
it frooze after the part where u go to a garden and u must unblock a door to the guy in the truck get through.
It seems when I played this game on PS2 years ago it always froze there on me too. Hasnt happened on this version though...
SchrubZ is offline   Reply With Quote