is frontline on hard anyway near as bad as...

kckaos

I'm fairly curious as well. I don't mind playing shooter on the hardest difficulty but old games like these are generally much harder as health don't regenerate.

I just got started playing Frontlines earlier (for the first time ever) on Hard and completed 3 missions. The first one I had problem, but after that the next 2 missions were a breeze. So I'm wondering if I can expect chaos in future levels, such as random bullets, unlimted enemy spawning, etc. And since I didn't die on the 2nd and 3rd missions, I'm wondering if this game have checkpoints in each mission?

• 2 weeks later...

I thought Medal of Honor Frontline is easier cause they give you health packs on hard mode and two or three shots don't kill you. But a few seconds of MG42 is all it takes to quickly take you out. Also there's no checkpoints on Frontline either and COD Classic does, though sometimes in COD, the checkpoints are pretty far apart. Overall though, if I were to choose which game I thought was easier, I'd go with Frontline. But, it's still not a walk in the park though. Some levels on hard are very difficult. It takes a lot of memorization of enemy locations, health pack locations, stuff like that.

Edited by Dreadnought190

Right ive started my hard playthrough today and ive done 4 levels so far... and can say im shocked how easy it is lol i aint died once yet although the later missions are prob gonna be a bitch!

I was however expecting more of a challenge, i even had to check on the difficulty settings to confirm it! but it is on hard.

Right ive started my hard playthrough today and ive done 4 levels so far... and can say im shocked how easy it is lol i aint died once yet although the later missions are prob gonna be a bitch!

I was however expecting more of a challenge, i even had to check on the difficulty settings to confirm it! but it is on hard.

Well, good luck with the last level on hard;)

On easy this is a real arsehole of a game. On Level 18 going for Gold so obviously I have to spawn endless Nazis by mounting turrets. So 1 German twat rockets me through a bunker from miles away so game over. The BAR is pitiful, why can't you pick up the Nazi MP40s? No checkpoints is the stupiest thing ever. CoD Classic is so much better than this.

That´s maybe one of the easiest man!!!I did it on 2-3 mins .

First one is harder compared to the last one.

Well, this is only my opinion of course.

Then your a nub lol

and as for last level haha you can speed run it easy!

Everyone needs to calm down about how hard it is!

No where near, as hard as even mw2 VET.... and thats easy compared to WaW!

Well, in that case I'm interested in how you guys did it so fast.:) I tried killing everyone and to get gold on easy, and boy it ticked me off sometiimes. Stupid rocket launching a-holes:rant:

Edited by Dreadnought190

The gold was simple i did it on easy.. aint tried it on hard but i watched the speedrun vid and there are only 2 objectives kill the general guy and board the jet ..so just run through to the hangar ignore enemys unless they in your path.. pickin health up on the way.. go straight for the general or take out his guards quickly... up to you... then press action on plane wen hes dead! level over

The gold was simple i did it on easy.. aint tried it on hard but i watched the speedrun vid and there are only 2 objectives kill the general guy and board the jet ..so just run through to the hangar ignore enemys unless they in your path.. pickin health up on the way.. go straight for the general or take out his guards quickly... up to you... then press action on plane wen hes dead! level over

+1

I just used the bazooka on this level, once you appear , turn around and get some medpacks, shoot one missile close range to the right , run to the door and shoot another to the guys near that exit, on the first hangar there´re 4 guys, with 1 or 2 missiles you kill them in 5 secs, go to the right, watch the small cutscene, shoot the hell of missiles until you kill everyone or just concentrate on killing the general and run the airplane.

This game is not hard It's just buggy. Horrible hit detection btw.

Yeah, the hit detection sucks hardcore to the extreme! =/ The worst level to have that on is the Golden Lion and that bridge one, when you pretty much have to rely on the sniper rifle and the bullets hitting targets. There were times I literally shot someone in the head, but it went right through and they were alerted to my presence. WTF!:rant: Still a fun game though, I just don't like it on Hard.

Both are crappy games in the technical department, but COD:Classic wins the douche award for its retarded vehicle sequences with the seemingly unavoidable deaths and damage. The only MOH:F level that hits a similar level of douchitude is the DDay one.

You know, I'm all about challenging games, but I'm sick of those in which the main difficulty is surviving through various bugs and glitches.

And yeah, the last level is easy if you just speed run through the first area and bazooka the guys who come through the right door. Before you know it, you're at the end boss. Unbelievably bad programming and timing. DERP

• 2 weeks later...