Final piece of Sawed-Off shotgun missing.

rotoninja

Have went through the game on Hard and Hardcore and still won't show up...even used Chapter select and no luck? Went to a YouTube vid just to make sure and several comments mentioned the exact same thing.

Anyone else have/had this problem?

Absolutely LOVE this game but the amount of freezes, glitches and re-installs are killing me.

The collectibles are in the guide under the trophy called "An Echo of the Past". Scroll down in this link to find then in benjamin's guide.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/max-payne-3/158560-max-payne-3-road-map-trophy-guide.html

I'm aware of the locations (and yes, I'm looking in the right spots) it's just not there. Believe me, if I can find every single Tech Orb in Enslaved, I can find 3 gold pieces utilizing a chapter select.

Just wanted to know if this has been problem and if there's a fix minus re-installing the game again.

I had this happen. It was a piece in the construction building on chapter 12.

I can't remember how it got fixed, but I believe I came back another time and suddenly it was back in its place. Restart the game and go back to see if it has returned.

Just came across it on my Old School playthrough. Makes no sense to me. :think: W/e, got the trophy.

• 2 weeks later...
I have all the weapons, i just need the final piece of sawd-off shotgun, i'm tired of the glitchs of this game..

Someone have the solution to this problem?

The Favela has some nasty loading issues -I hope you don't run on any on NYM- For me I only needed to reload checkpoint to make it spam, but for some other people it takes several tries via chapter select to make it appear. Another hint is to load 2 checkpoints before this one and move SLOWLY to give the game enough time to load everything properly including dialogues, textures and triggered events.