Free DLC code not working?

YenRou

I bought the special edition and I got a code for the Local Justice pack.

It clearly says that I'm supposed to redeem the code before the DLC is out and when it's out, they'll send me another code for the actual DLC.

I entered it here btw: rockstargames.com/maxpayne3/firstdlc

It's an XXXX-XXXX-XXXX code similar to the PSN format and I haven't tried it on PSN yet but the sheet directed me to the above site and I was supposed to enter a code on the site as well.

Anyone else experienced this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Yeah i got the special edition also and got the code. When you fill in the code on the Rockstar Games Social Club website, they will send you an e-mail of the PSN Code when the DLC comes out. This code is different to the one you fill in on the website and is in the PSN Format. Then you use this new code on the PSN and you should be able to download the DLC.

Im a bit pissed off because I also got the first DLC free, but the idiot at EB Games gave me the X-Box 360 codes instead of the PS3 one and I only realised last week when i filled in the code on the Social Club, so now I got the first DLC free on X-Box, even though I only have Playstation.:(

Yeah i got the special edition also and got the code. When you fill in the code on the Rockstar Games Social Club website, they will send you an e-mail of the PSN Code when the DLC comes out. This code is different to the one you fill in on the website and is in the PSN Format. Then you use this new code on the PSN and you should be able to download the DLC.

Im a bit pissed off because I also got the first DLC free, but the idiot at EB Games gave me the X-Box 360 codes instead of the PS3 one and I only realised last week when i filled in the code on the Social Club, so now I got the first DLC free on X-Box, even though I only have Playstation.:(

Ok thanks but can you give me the link where exactly I'm supposed to enter the code?

Cause the paper it's on tells me clearly to redeem it here: Rockstar Games Presents Max Payne 3

It's starting to make even less sense because they wouldn't know whether they should send me a PSN or XBL code.

R* hasn't replied to me either.

Thanks again :)