GTA v will do a nymhc at this rate Rockstar morons

Linxleader

Seriously doubt this, as NYM is a Max Payne thing - been in all the past games..

and MP is a more linear game, it wouldn't make sense in a game like GTA.. Probably a similar list to GTA4, which I was ok with.. maybe they'll require less grinding on the Online this time, and will make the AWP need only one of each race kind and not each track, other then that I don't see any reason to change anything..

Kinda lame really. Gaming WAS about fun. Now it's about trophies...

It's not lame, every one should be able to enjoy their hobby without scrutiny, if people want to just collect trophies then it is up to them, Every time a thread about hard/glitched trophies goes up on this site someone has to be critical of someone.

Edited by Jimboblueboy
Spelling

If you find NYMHC hard, you're not a good gamer. It's easy..

And you managed it on your very 1st try I suppose..?

Easy tiger(s)! Listen, i rear it on the guide and i didnt like it much as well (as an expression). "This trophy distincts boys from men" etc. stuff are TOTALLY nonsense. Example, I suck in FIFA games but this doesnt automatically makes me a bad gamer. So do NOT criticize each other's performance.

Last but not least, this game is a challenge (whether you take it or not) and not a matter of being good or bad player.

Peae out n have some fun..

Im not criticizing his performance but to say nym is so easy..!?!

I just bought 2.367.897 jumbo jets... it was so easy... ;) If we collected 1$ for every exagerration noted here ww'd be millionaires by now..

NYMHC is easy at 5th tries:applause::dance:

It is, if you practice well and take the game seriously (eg memorize chapters), yes NYMHC is easy.. Just hope for a glitch-free walkthrough..

Im on my 1st attempt nymhc (only just unlocked it) and must admit it seems easier than normal nym, chapter 3 nym caused real problems for me but I did it easily on hc... Not sure if its cos ive had that that much practice on it though?

As far as we are concerned, NYM & NYMHC are the same in difficulty terms. I suppose you are ready for your HC run bro! good luck!

Im on my 1st attempt nymhc (only just unlocked it) and must admit it seems easier than normal nym, chapter 3 nym caused real problems for me but I did it easily on hc... Not sure if its cos ive had that that much practice on it though?

NYMHC is actually really easy, easier than NYM because after the first chapter you build up so much extra time, esp if you destroy the vehicles...after the first 4 chapters you can easily have 10 mins on the clock if you take advantage of a few things, this allows you to go slower in later chapters that are difficult, not to mention by this point, you've had decent practice from NYM.

But, what is hard/harder about NYMHC is that you have to do it all in one go...one simple mistake like not taking a painkiller when you should have and going into last stand with a wall blocking the guy you need to kill is what makes NYMHC more difficult overall...I've made mistakes on the 7th chapter, and all the way at becker, which resulted in starting over...

If you don't get caught in a glitch, and don't make mistakes then it should be easy to beat...took me 9 tries...one was a chapter 4 glitch, once at the end during the battle with becker...and most were midway because of really stupid mistakes on my part, and if it weren't for those, I could have gotten it done in 2-3 tries...anyone can, good luck.

Edited by Arcade23

NYMHC is actually really easy, easier than NYM because after the first chapter you build up so much extra time, esp if you destroy the vehicles...after the first 4 chapters you can easily have 10 mins on the clock if you take advantage of a few things, this allows you to go slower in later chapters that are difficult, not to mention by this point, you've had decent practice from NYM.

But, what is hard/harder about NYMHC is that you have to do it all in one go...one simple mistake like not taking a painkiller when you should have and going into last stand with a wall blocking the guy you need to kill is what makes NYMHC more difficult overall...I've made mistakes on the 7th chapter, and all the way at becker, which resulted in starting over...

If you don't get caught in a glitch, and don't make mistakes then it should be easy to beat...took me 9 tries...one was a chapter 4 glitch, once at the end during the battle with becker...and most were midway because of really stupid mistakes on my part, and if it weren't for those, I could have gotten it done in 2-3 tries...anyone can, good luck.

Basically, NYM HC is epic easy. But can be really frustrating!

I would not critisize people for not being able to do NYMHC sure the acutal difficulty of going through the levels is not much but I don't care how much skill you have there is a degree of luck to doing it because of the one-hit kill areas and glitches I have had the bulletcam freeze in place for me three times twice on chapter 10 and once on 4-1. and there WONT be a NYMHC for GTAv first of all that wouldnt make since because GTA campaign dosent play anything at all like the max payne campaign so it just wouldnt be feasible and the reason why most of us love R* so much is because they really dont care what you think they will do what they think will make the best gaming experience and I think they hit the nail on the head with this game and for that matter every single R* game that has been released on PS3 tho La Noire wasnt up to par with RDR, GTA, or MP in my opinion but still a quality game.