Max Payne HD Collection?

Skillet8807

yeah has anyone heard anything about this? just watched the movie with my sleeping girlfriend... And everyone said the games were kickass.... and with all the hd remakes being made plus the resistance 2pack before resistance 3 came out and vice versa with uncharted 2 wouldnt it be good for sales with payne 3 coming out in march 2012? I wuld buy the last gen copies but my ps3 doesnt play ps2 games cuz its a slim and i dont trust my xbox... it wont let me play KOTOR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Whoa, whoa, WHOA! I never heard about this!? Even if it's for iOS, I'm totally getting this. I would hope they're considering an HD collection as well, but to be honest, I'd happily take Max Payne 1 & 2 on the PS2 Classics on the PSN Store. I mean I've already got three copies of the first and two of the second, why not add some more to that?

• 2 weeks later...

I too would like to play the first two.. I saw Max Payne 1 for PS2 in used games shop for 15 € but if they could be on PC or PS3 it would be great, as my PS2 has turned old and unreliable.

And it's a shame I havent played them as they're first finnish quality games on consoles. :o

Edited by Lurkki91

• 2 weeks later...

I would really like this to happen. As the PS3 was my first console, I missed on so much, and collections like sly and gow (and soon dmc) helped me play some great games i've missed, but still gta, max payne, and more are still things I would want to experience..