XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 05-24-2012, 10:07 AM   #121
chris mixy

Quote:
Originally Posted by suikoden View Post
I've been playing for hours and hours it seems and I'm about to hit level 15 or 16. It's going to take a while. It's just, to me, not as fun as RDR (I know it is a totally different game). It's reminding me more of the hours I spent doing the airport scenario on GTA IV for the wanted trophy except its with gang wars this time. They have increased the xp per kill now so it's should be quicker to get up the levels (not much though). Roll on triple xp weekends (but knowing my luck I'll get the trophy the day before a triple weekend).

Unless you are absolutely nuts about this game I can't see me doing any more past level 50. It's something crazy like 300 levels to totally max out (passing into legend 5 times). No thanks lol.

Later
You are not wrong lol
I enjoyed every moment of ranking through each legend on RDR, but it's hard to enjoy a game that keeps lagging up, locking up or leaving you in limbo. And always in the back of my mind is the fact that I have completed the grinds for playing every game mode and type of gang war, but still have not got the Full Monty trophy.
chris mixy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 12:42 PM   #122
chris mixy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Execta View Post
I hope Rockstar doesn't patch the NYM Hardcore trophy. You people are already abusing a glitch so I really do hope the NYM HC trophy remains so you still have a real challenge ahead of you and no glitches to abuse.
Playing a harder difficulty to unlock a trophy for an easier difficulty...
It's not the glitch of the century is it. Especially as thats how games normally work anyway.
Old 05-24-2012, 01:10 PM   #123
Hitchcocker

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Can anyone tell me if NYM can be completed with aim assist?

Pixeljunk Shooter
Hitchcocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 01:13 PM   #124
Lightsp33d1987

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchcocker View Post
Can anyone tell me if NYM can be completed with aim assist?
NYM can be done on Soft Aim but NYM Hardcore Free Aim personally i would recommend Free Aim all the time so you will be more ready for the Hardcore mode.
Old 05-24-2012, 02:25 PM   #125
Smashguy

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Waste of playthrough on hard mode with hard lock, still no trophies! but just want to know that do the Hardcore with free aim will unlock both Medium and Hard trophies?

I'm now chapter 8 on Hardcore with Free Aim!
Old 05-24-2012, 02:26 PM   #126
wazzpey

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Trouble had come to me and colder than the devils heart both can be done in arcade i found it easier in arcade as you get telt when you kill them
wazzpey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 05:14 PM   #127
chris mixy

A word of warning about the Full Monty trophy...

I had already played all of the modes, so I decided to play Gang Wars to complete the Mover and Shaker grind and pop Full Monty.

It didn't take long to complete the grind, but the trophy didn't pop.

I've since rinsed every mode again and played through the Gang Wars, but I've not been able to pop it yet.

I emailed R* support & I got a bullshit response that PSN might be having maintenence and that I should check the trophy list on PS3T lol.

I'll let you know if it pops - and what I was doing at the time.. Just in case it is glitched for anyone else.
Old 05-24-2012, 06:56 PM   #128
meck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy2Dope View Post
Do you have to use "Free Aim" for any/all the difficulty trophies?

I completed the campaighn on HARD with "Soft Lock."
Can i use chapter select with "Free Aim" selected to achieve the difficulty trophies?
did the trophy pop then, when u completed on hard with soft lock?:
meck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 07:10 PM   #129
klujma

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris mixy View Post
A word of warning about the Full Monty trophy...

I had already played all of the modes, so I decided to play Gang Wars to complete the Mover and Shaker grind and pop Full Monty.

It didn't take long to complete the grind, but the trophy didn't pop.

I've since rinsed every mode again and played through the Gang Wars, but I've not been able to pop it yet.

I emailed R* support & I got a bullshit response that PSN might be having maintenence and that I should check the trophy list on PS3T lol.

I'll let you know if it pops - and what I was doing at the time.. Just in case it is glitched for anyone else.
I played all modes too and no trophy but after other 20 matches it just popped... so keep playing
6. Both Batmans
Favorite games: Fallout 3, Skyrim, COD, LOU, Max Payne 3, RDR, Dragon Dogma, DMC, Dead Space 2, AC2, NGS2, Syndicate, COJ2, Dead Island 1, Bulletstorm, Castlevania, Vanquish, Asura, Borderlands etc. platinum hunting ended 10/2013
klujma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 08:33 PM   #130
Mjuventino

Hi

I just finished the Game on Old School and I can confirm that nobody need a Third run on Hardcore , when u reach the final scene of Chapter 14 at the end of the game ( after dealing with the guy launching grenades and just before the "final chase - trying to keep this spoiler free , anyways at this moment

- Quit the Game , save ur MP3 save on a USB ( this in case it doesnt work )
- return to the game and finish the chapter on Old School
- as soon as "MAXIMUM PAYNE" trophy pops , leave the game to the XMB or PSN directly not through the quit In-Game
- reload ur save and change the difficulty to Hardcore , it will say this will disable trophies related to difficulty BS ( we dont care we just had the trophy )
- now when u finish the game and chapter again "PAYNE IN THE ASS" trophy will pop

u can check my card , there's 2mn between both trophies

Hope this help and works for all

Mjuventino is offline   Reply With Quote