Out Today! Anyone Played It Yet?

SupermanikSol

It's pretty intesting with interesting trophies.

Unfortunately in european version there is a bug — you can't use a radio for AM/FM trophy, and in american version everything is okay. As far as I know the patch hasn't been released yet.

But overall the game is great.

Does it seem like a quick/easy plat in your opinion?

It's a really easy plat. Game is not difficult, but you can watch youtube if you are stuck (I used it at the end for example).

Guide with ducks is available somewhere on Steam Guides (I don't know if links are allowed here but you can google 'master reboot ducks guide')

Virus symbols — you can find only one virus symbol on one level, so you can write on paper where you find a symbol and come back later to the locations where you didn't if you don't get a trophy

As for other trophies, you can google them too, because this game was on Steam for a long time. I could write a guide, but my English is not so perfect :)

The only problem I have is AM/FM because it's glitched and will be patched soon.

The only problem I have is AM/FM because it's glitched and will be patched soon.

It unlocked normally for me. The only problem Ive seen so far is that there's a mistake in the astrology puzzle: The solar system quest planets Uranus and Neptune are mixed up. The puzzle shows that Uranus is blue and Neptune green, but to solve it you must put Uranus green and Neptune blue.

Trophies seem to be fairly easy, I don't think anything is miss-able. You'll have to play it twice if you don't play Welsh though.

Anyone know how to get past the flight level?

Choose the seats with the cover of darkness (no lights next to them).

Just plat the game so ask any other questions if you want.

I've seen a friend in my list playing it yesterday so I checked the store and yes it's finally available.

I want to buy it but it's the european store. Is it really glitched with impossible trophies or can unlock if you keep trying?

For those who have completed the game : how many hours ?

Edited by DevilDanna

Choose the seats with the cover of darkness (no lights next to them).

Just plat the game so ask any other questions if you want.

According to PSNP it took you 10 hours. Is this nonstop play time, or did you take breaks? If I sat and powered through it with guides opened on my tablet, how long would you say it'd take to plat?

Can someone make a trophy guide? I'd love to buy the game,but won't till there isn't any guides...any opinion about the game?

You're not actually allowed to ask for trophy guides to be made on the site, just a head's up. As has been mentioned, there are guides for much of the game out already, as it's been on Steam for a while.

I'm making a guide for it but not for this site sadly.

According to PSNP it took you 10 hours. Is this nonstop play time, or did you take breaks? If I sat and powered through it with guides opened on my tablet, how long would you say it'd take to plat?

I was afk a lot. I would say if you powered through nonstop with a full guide it should only take 4-5 hours. Maybe even 3ish hours for the quick. I'm about to do another playthrough to make sure I got all the trophies right.

Edited by skyye06