Ally trophy - side quests locked out between Citadel/story missions?

The Captain

So for the ally trophies, if I ignore all the side quests on the Citadel until I have say both Tali and Liara - then go and complete and do everything. My question is, by progressing the story until I unlock Liara to use in my squad, do the side quests I've ignored then become locked out? So later in game I revisit the Citadel, do the earlier quests still exist to start, or are they now missed quests because I've gone too far in story?

Also if I start talking to someone about a quest, without one of the ally members trophy I'm going for - does it then not count if I then complete the quest but with that squad member now present? So every mission beginning to end requires that ally present?

From the road map thread;

For the quickest way to get to the end of the Citadel and still have plenty of missions available for your other squadmates, follow this outline.

* After the conversation with Udina, go straight to the Citadel Tower.

* Finish the conversation with the council and then Udina and Anderson. Go to Chora’s Den and find Harkin.

* Talk to Harkin and then go to the Medical Clinic to find Garrus.

* Head to C-Sec and recruit Wrex.

* Return to Chora’s Den and kill Fist, but don’t pick up his OSD.

* Rescue Tali in the Wards.

* Return to the Council and become a Spectre.

* Go to Therum (Artemis Tau, Knossos) and find Liara.

Once you have those steps completed, you should return to the Citadel and start working on the little side missions. They will all still be waiting for you.

• 1 month later...