How do you you romance (for Paramour)?

YoramS

Where can I talk to, let's say, Liara? Every time I talk to her she gives a quick remark on the environment or something else. At what point can you actually talk to her, with dialogue choices?

On the Normandy in her room, which is through the med bay. You should be able to talk to her as soon as you get her.

If she doesn't visit you during the [spoiler=18749]lockdown of the Normandy

, then you haven't succeeded at the romance, for the most part.

Just talk to her after every main mission. Top right options are the paragon/romance options, bottom right are the renegade/I don't want to date you options. For the most part.

Also at some point Kaidan will approach you about you getting cozy with Liara so you'll know you're on the right track then too.

Edited by N7Spectrewolf

Yay, I romanced her, although I didn't talk to her after the first main planet.

So if you happen to miss the first one it's still possible to get the trophy.

starting my second playthrough now. only thing I have to do is get the renegade points and level up from 50 to 60.

one a side note: with what class can you use the sniper, because i'm an engineer right now and I can't zoom with a sniper gun

Yay, I romanced her, although I didn't talk to her after the first main planet.

So if you happen to miss the first one it's still possible to get the trophy.

starting my second playthrough now. only thing I have to do is get the renegade points and level up from 50 to 60.

one a side note: with what class can you use the sniper, because i'm an engineer right now and I can't zoom with a sniper gun

Soldier and Infiltrator have sniper training.

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Alright, thanks.

I'm almost done with my first playthrough. It'll probably be about 40 hours but only because when I was doing the collection mission, I was fully exploring the planets so that took huge chunks of time. Next playthroughs, I know where they're at and will print out that spread sheet I found in one of the threads or I can just forget that one. I like all the additional xp gained by doing it.