Rate the trophy difficulty...  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_45.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.30

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I never found the game too difficult, even when starting a new character from lvl 1 at Insanity.

I played it multiple times on PC and there is no difference (when the AI doesn't bug out).

It is time consuming. I finished yesterday my first playthrough (veteran) and it took around 30 hours.

There are various tips to avoid damage with the mako and to defeat powerful enemies (for example lift).

I'd say 4 at the most. Just because Asari Ally seems be somehow difficult for some players.

Mass Effect platinum difficulty (with/without guides) 4

Vector Sigma, what a grind! Mr. T pity's the amount of time it takes to platinumize this awesome science fiction game. (standard for RPG's of course, no complaints..) Nothing makes one lose wood faster than dying after running through a dungeon for 30 minutes then reloading only to realize that the last time auto-save kicked in was right at the beginning of the stage. Remember to utilize manual save-states. SMH..

Trophies.. all trophies are there for all to see. (no hidden trophies) All that's required of you is the time to get them all done. So.. what are you waiting for?

won't be even trying to plat this game. I don't mind the grind trophies as much, like completing twice, playing the game constantly with the same crew members, etc.

but I just can't stand it when a game wants me to complete it on the highest difficulty setting. really frustrating.

Voted 3.

This is an excellent game and series. Some of the trophies are a bit of a grind.

This may be the easiest Insanity mode of the series. With the right weapon upgrades, your guns will not overheat. I used Predator H X Heavy Armor and with Master Immunity, you are invincible.

I only wish I could have played them in order.:(

Terrible trophies. Hooray! I just used a power 75 times! Now I really feel like I'm into the game!

It's not hard, regardless of what class you use. Insanity is much easier (and less interesting) here than it was in ME2 (I never bothered with ME3). But these idiot "majority of the game with X ally" trophies (thank you for ruining the experience of having multiple allies), coupled with the ridiculous "use this unnecessary power 75 times" shit really make this game annoying, even if it is easy.

Yeah, game is absurdly easy even on insanity with the godmode *Soldier + prior win with ashley(+10DR) + immunity rank 3 + ~60DR heavy armor + spectre rank 10 weapons*

You just run in and kill. who cares if your allies are alive or not, they don't do much.

Aside from that, the game is so simple, but INCREDIBLY long due to the use X ally for most of game resulting in 3 complete playthroughs assuming you do it properly the first time, possibly a fourth, AND a partial playthrough to get any last remaining cast X 75 times.

Great game, but the trophies were more of a "Put them in there for trophies*

Total time needed is about 20hr a playthrough, x 3 + a partial which ~2hours. assuming best case scenario.

So a total of ~62 hours to plat, which makes it long, but not the longest *Skyrim takes well over 100 hours with the proper runthrough*

Overall, it's a 3

Just take planning and a bit of time.

What i did was play adpet and engineer and got all their biotic trophies.

Then i started on casual with soldier and that's the class I am going to bring into insanity and get most trophies with. I am using soldier because of heaver armor and immunity which and with its high recharge by the time immunity is used up you can use again essentially making you invincible for any fight.

Giving it a 2, just takes time and planning.

I have to give it a 4. It's not very hard at all and going through Insanity with a Soldier is a breeze. It's just more time consuming than anything because you have to do a bunch of side missions for the ally trophies and play through the game 3 times. Even then it's not too much time.

Over all it's a pretty easy game to platinum.

I voted 4.

There's only one hard assignment on Insanity, it's the one on our moon with the VI gone rogue.. It's like, ok let's have a look, there's an assault drone and that's a rocket Dro..... Dead :p

I'm playing insanity with NG+ and it's going faster than my first playthrough.

The Mako sections can be very frustrating, especially when fighting multiple Armatures/Colossi/turrets on higher difficulties.

Stay in a decent range, set your Mako with his side to the targets, zoom in and shoot them from a distance, simply move left or right to avoid incoming projectiles. Worked all the time for me.

3/10

The ability trophies along with the companion trophies and the fact that there are 2 difficulties to unlock make it a bit longer than it should. But it isn't difficult at all. Soldier plus Wrex and Ashley is a tower combo for Insanity, took me 5 hours to complete that difficulty.

For the vehicle sections if some people has trouble simply get off the Mako and kill everything on foot, a Soldier can even dispatch a Colosus without worrying of dying, but usually Colosus aren't the problem, the rocket enemies are the problem because they spam rockets towards you so it is even easier to kill them on foot and then return to the parked Mako. For Noveria just use a Thermal armor to avoid having to return to the Mako every minute to heat yourself.

Banshee are a lot harder than anything in ME1 (maybe because I started Leviathan as soon as I had control of the Normandy).

Ugh, I hated the Banshee. I'm dreading a lot of parts in ME3, I know that much. I think out of all 3 of them, I'm going to find the 3rd one the hardest on insanity.

You just need to use the boxes around the room as a cover so that the Scions can't shoot you until they are very close. By the time they are close you should have finished to deal with the Husks and can sprint to a safe distance behind some other boxes.

For me it was difficult only the first time because I didn't know what to expect.

You just need to use the boxes around the room as a cover so that the Scions can't shoot you until they are very close. By the time they are close you should have finished to deal with the Husks and can sprint to a safe distance behind some other boxes.

For me it was difficult only the first time because I didn't know what to expect.

When I played it all those years ago, their shockwave attacks went right through all the cover I stayed behind and they didn't have to shoot from up close.