XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 12-31-2012, 11:49 PM   #201
erdvilla

Is it just me or do the items you have equipped when you finish the story get duplicated once you start the new one importing that character? I think it does because I'm pretty sure I only had 2 HMWSR X Sniper rifles, and now I have 3, the one I have equipped, the one that belongs to Garrus and an additional one with exactly the same mods as the one I had equipped on start (the one I was carrying when I finished the story), as well as the Armor I was using with also the same Mods.

If it turns out to be true this could be really useful for people having trouble on the hardest settings because you could duplicade the best Mods X to use them duplicated or on your squadmates.
Old 01-01-2013, 12:11 AM   #202
DocDoomII

All Shepard's equipment get duplicated on import. Never happened on PC, but happened 100% of the times on PS3.
Old 01-01-2013, 12:29 AM   #203
Satnamji

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaldWombat View Post
You get access to the Spectre X stuff when you reach level 50. The C-Sec Req Officer and the Normandy one will both sell the gear. The guy on the Normandy will replenish stock on them while the C-Sec guy won't btw.
Good to know. Thanks!

Blank friend requests will be deleted.
Satnamji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 05:58 AM   #204
erdvilla

00:00 of Jan 1st 2013, Happy new year everyone, playing Mass effect 1 on New year's eve XD
Old 01-01-2013, 11:10 AM   #205
DocDoomII

I was playing Mass Effect 3 with my ME1 imported character.
I stayed up until 05:00
Old 01-02-2013, 07:04 PM   #206
Feyitsma

Completing ME1 for the fourth time, one on 360 and three on Ps3 for Platinum.
Completed ME2 three times, one on 360 and two on Ps3 for Platinum.
Completed ME3 three times, to grind kills towards Veteran and to see all three endings without youtube.
This won't be the last the time, most likely i will transfer my ME1 to ME2 and start all over again..
Why? Because no mather how much i play Mass Effect, i still enjoy it like the first time.
And my realistic conclusion after having the perfect save file when i'm done, is that Shepard has a better sexlife than i have
Feyitsma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:53 PM   #207
erdvilla

Hardcore done, reached Lv60 with Soldier, got the 6 companion trophies so now it is time for a Turbo run through Insane, might have the trophy by night or maybe tomorrow morning :P

EDIT: Insanity done, 5 gameplay hours to go from start to end under this difficulty, used Wrex and Ashley so we where an unstoppable force by using Immunity all the time. I greatly suggest the Roadmap is modified to add the Soldier career strategy because it is the best way to tackle a complete Hardcore run and an Insanity speed run or even another complete run if you want to take out of the way the 6 companion trophies with the Soldier runs, and only use Engineer and Adept for a cleanup. Could be added as an alternate method maybe.

EDIT 2: And that's platinum for me after 2 hours of Adept playthrough punishing a Transit station XD. Plat #99 baby, wonder who'll get to be my 100th.

Last edited by erdvilla; 01-03-2013 at 07:31 AM.
erdvilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:08 PM   #208
retnuh

Wow, I didn't get the trophies for tali and liara, plus I missed the one for the majority. I think instead of starting all the way over and having to do 3 more play throughs, ill try loading an earlier save and doing more side missions that I missed. That should save me around 10-15 hours. Still sucks though.
Old 01-05-2013, 02:31 AM   #209
tagzero

I'm not sure if someone has mentioned this previously, but the Scholar trophy did not pop for me as the guide suggests. For the Keeper codex entry, I did not get it from initiating the quest. Rather, at the bottom of the elevator that leads from the Presidium to the Tower is an Avina Terminal next to a Keeper. I had to speak with her and Investigate --> Keeper to get the codex entry. Then, ding! Trophy.
Old 01-05-2013, 03:02 AM   #210
Veritas7Ax

Send a message via AIM to Veritas7Ax

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Returned to the Citadel after getting Liara and Emily Wong has vanished on me. Hope one quest (assuming I don't miss any more) won't hurt me on the ally trophies.

Veritas7Ax is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
effect, guide, map, mass, mass effect, road, road map, trophy, trophy guide