[SPOILERS] Unlimited XP and easy Paragon/Renegade glitch/exploit ?

OceanH

Those who have played the Xbox 360 version before (as I did) and now have this PS3 version, is the unlimited XP glitch/exploit still present when you reach/save Liara on Therum? And those who have reached Noveria, is the easy Paragon/Renegade glitch/exploit still present too?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vK9kRVuhso]Mass Effect Infinite Experience on Therum - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I6WscLVH6s]Mass Effect Infinite Paragon (and Renegade) Exploit - YouTube[/ame]

Just tried that on PSN version, and it didn't work.

The animation from the laser cannon destroying the wall was cut and no exp counting.

Maybe was just an error...

I got the PSN version and I thought I remember the experience counting. I could be wrong though, I wasn't really paying attention and I forgot about the glitch and even attempting to try it until I was already past it.

im also wondering if the infinite money glitch still works?

I forgot about that one. You mean the one with selling to Dr. Michel, then buyback from Expat, then reselling to the Dr. again?

Infinite XP exploit in Therum doesn't seem to work. At least I couldn't get it to work. The other for the first conversation with Liara after Therum doesn't seem to work either.

I'd be more interested if they fixed the "wear any armor as any race/class" glitch. Loved me some Colossus X Heavy armor for my Adept.

I just did a quick test on the armor glitch and so far it seems to work like charm, it took me a few tries to get it right though.

Edit: I fully tried it and I can say that it does work 100% but it is a bit touchy, still works though if you press Triangle and X at the same time. After you press them, hold them down for a bit just to make sure because sometimes it may act up and turn that upgrade into omni-gel so I suggest you save just in case that happens.

Edited by HiddenAssassin

no one knows for sure if the exp glitch works? & where is the infinite paragon and renegade located?

the exp glitch does not work ive tried it

is there more than one exp glitch?

It seems none of the exp glitches work. There were a couple spots in the game where you could save when you got an exp reward, then reload the save and get it again. The save system must be slightly different from the PC/Xbox360 system or they fixed that glitch during the port. :shrugs:

The paragon/renegade glitch is during the conversation with Lorik Qui'in on Noveria. The method is described in this post in the trophy guide

whats the best armor in the game and how do you do the wear any armor class/race glitch?

I'm not sure what the best armor is but I can explain how to do the glitch

1) First thing you should do is to make sure you have an equal or more items in the upgrade section.

2)Start at the bottom of the armor list and count the number of times to where the armor is located. (ie if the armor you want is 5 spaces up from the bottom than keep that number in mind)

3) Open the upgrade section and select any upgrade and at the same time press :triangle: and :cross:

4) If done right a message will come up asking if you want turn the upgrade to omni-gel, which at that point you want to say no

5) It will bring you back to the upgrade section than go to the bottom of the list and count the number of spaces than select it

6) Now if it does all correctly that armor will be put on the character

What you would want to do is save your game just incase because if you don't do it right than that upgrade will be turned in to omni-gel.