N7 Day Multiplayer Event Details

CarpeJugulum

N7 Day Challenge (Nov. 7th Only)

The N7 Day Multiplayer challenge will be extended until Friday so that soldiers around the world will be able to participate and claim their spoils of war.

The Alliance has seen an influx of recruits. Men and women from human colonies across the galaxy have completed training and are ready to fight. They will be joining us as we continue our offensive against the Reapers.

N7 Day Alliance Challenge: Requires three extractions while playing as a human character (basic human kits, N7 humans, ex-Cerberus). This can be completed on any map at any difficulty.

Completing this challenge will unlock the N7 Day banner as reward.

Source

Also, they're giving away an N7 loyalty pack (not tied to the challenge), which gives a free ultra-rare.

Late is better than never I guess (it's already the morning of the 8th where I am). Not too much of a challenge, and I'm not going to say no to a free UR :D

There's also a few other events going on, all the details here.

Thanks for posting this, I would not have seen it. I got a Javelin.

Oh man, that's the one thing I need to have everything required to complete Machine Mastery (I'm not even close to having everything for the other challenges that require specific weapons/characters).

So I guess there's no other challenge for this weekend now that the N7 Day one is finished?

Oh man, that's the one thing I need to have everything required to complete Machine Mastery (I'm not even close to having everything for the other challenges that require specific weapons/characters).

So I guess there's no other challenge for this weekend now that the N7 Day one is finished?

There is, Operation Blast Furnace. 75k points with fire-based powers. I was just about to make a thread about it, it should go live soon.

Edit: Well, what do you know. I leave BSN for a minute to post this, and the operation goes live. Time to start melting stuff with flamer.

Edited by CarpeJugulum

There is, Operation Blast Furnace. 75k points with fire-based powers. I was just about to make a thread about it, it should go live soon.

Edit: Well, what do you know. I leave BSN for a minute to post this, and the operation goes live. Time to start melting stuff with flamer.

Thanks for the update. I got accustomed to checking ME3 News and Announcements in the Bioware forums, but I guess the weekly challenges aren't posted there anymore.