Galactic Readiness Percent

IamCaboose

Why does my Galactic Readiness keep dropping? I know that it's supposed to go down steadily (according to this site, 1% every 6 hours). Every time I sign in, though, my readiness goes from 100% to 99% and I know for sure that 6 hours haven't passed since I last won a multiplayer match. This has really only started happening to me today and I have no idea what's causing it. Any ideas?

If it helps, I play mostly Bronze and Silver matches.

it is quite normal for my readiness percent to drop at a faster rate than 1% every 6 hours. i've seen it drop by 1% after only 1 or 2 hours. i don't think i've ever seen it drop more than 3-4% in a 24-hour period though. not sure, but maybe they have it programmed such that the percent will drop at certain fixed times of the day...

Well, it's not THAT big a deal, I guess. The multiplayer is surprisingly good. It's kind of annoying, though. I mean, I wake up, play a round and get to 100%. Then I go eat breakfast and I'm back down to 99%. Really? I lost 1% in the time it took me to eat a bowl of cereal?

is your PSN something like caboose190 or something like that? if it is then i think we were in the same multiplayer session a few times last night :p