Fastest method for Veteran 5,000 kills - 2,432 Kills/Hr

PS4Trophies Wozamil

Did some testing and found that playing the prologue at the infinite spawn location was the quickest way to get fast kills. I tested many methods found around the forum and this configuration worked the best.

The best way to do it is importing any ME3 character with NG+ and selecting the Carnage ability. After clearing the initial 3, only aim for the middle Cannibal spawn. Ignore the one on the left. You can literally stand in one place the entire time, not worry about ammo, or even have to aim and get 2400 kills/hr. If you use the pistol at all, the Cannibals don't always respawn right away, but they do if all you use is Carnage.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lPfyLX-iNA]Mass Effect 3 ~ Veteran (5,000 Kills) ~ Trophy/Achievement Guide - 2,432 Kills/Hr - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by PS4Trophies Wozamil

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used this trick too. I foolishly did not choose Carnage as my bonus power, but the baddies still seemed to go down easily enough with the pistol (and do respawn infinitely, except with a slight lag between waves). I think I was getting only 1000 kills an hour, but fortunately only needed about 1200.

I needed 3000 kills after both of my playthroughs. I tested priority Earth shuttle spot and did ok, then the prologue with only a pistol, then tried a engineer with a turret and drone until I found Carnage doubled the results from all other tests. Plus, without really needing to aim or move, you could probably use a turbo controller and walk away.

Wouldve been nice to know this while i was going for the platinum.

I spent like a week getting 2000 kills in multiplayer for my trophy, since I only played the campaign once

Oh well, I enjoy the multiplayer, so its not a big deal. Glad theres something to speed it up for other people though

Nice tip... just don't see the point of doing it unless you only wanna plat the game quickly and get rid of it! :p

2 playthroughs and I'm sitting on 3200 kills. Will play it one more time when the ending dlc comes out, which will definitely get me over 5000, but even if it doesn't, I play enough MP to get 1800 in a couple of days.

Thanks though! :D

• 2 weeks later...