Make the future look bad gameplay? *Spoilers*

Macthillien

I have started playing with my ultimate Paragon Shepard, and in my next gameplay I'm going to [spoiler=123]Kill the spider thing queen, kill wrek, sacrefice the counciel, Sell legion to Cerberus, save/destroy the collecter base, and get evryone killed except Zaeed and Kasumi since they are not importan for the story

SO I wounder if anyone have tried this. Would be cool to see how the story changes when many importan charecters are dead.

[spoiler=124]Also going to save the genofage, exterminate the quariens and some other bad stuff

I couldn't bring myself to play a complete renegade playthrough. I felt so bad doing some of the choices and had to choose the good paragon later. Couldn't play complete renegade, because alot of people would get sacrificed. ME2 you were just a badass. In ME3 you become a complete dick.

Can agree with that. Have actually never killed any of my squad mates on the Suicide mission, but it would be cool, even if it's horrible, to see how ME3's story goes when they are dead

gotta admit you do seem like a complete dick in ME3 if you do a full renegade play through like i did.

Can agree with that. Have actually never killed any of my squad mates on the Suicide mission, but it would be cool, even if it's horrible, to see how ME3's story goes when they are dead

From what I heard. Its not much different you just see a lot less familiar faces.

Edited by xXREDXIIIXx

Couldn't play complete renegade, because alot of people would get sacrificed. ME2 you were just a badass. In ME3 you become a complete dick.

yep :p

a scumbag renegade ME2 Shepard could still save the galaxy, without much impact other than their crew's lives. but the same scumbag Shepard in ME3 will wipe out most species in the process.

but hey...

[spoiler=bestending]what's the difference, the mass relay system gets destroyed regardless, dooming the remaining species... even for a full paragon Shepard who's done all the Citadel fetch quests :rolleyes:

a scumbag renegade ME2 Shepard could still save the galaxy, without much impact other than their crew's lives. but the same scumbag Shepard in ME3 will wipe out most species in the process.

Yeah, seems he is (she for me) a sosiopath. The Eric Cartman of Mass Effect

Yeah, seems he is (she for me) a sosiopath. The Eric Cartman of Mass Effect

I think it'll take a lot more effort to play the ultimate scumbag ME3 Shepard. in ME2 it's easy to ruin things by ignoring missions, but in ME3 you need to intentionally make terrible choices, double-cross, and constantly shit-stir :p

the underlying ME3 storyline is tragic enough as is, without deliberately sabotaging to make the worst of it. heck...

[spoiler=tali]I accidentally screwed up the conversation at end of Priority:Rannoch, and watched Tali's demise, that felt REALLY bad :( was close to reloading, and lose 4hrs of insanity.

I imported my Vonda Shepard where only 4 survived from ME2 SM

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m150/ecto9/me3/IMG_0339.jpg

I missed my trophy wife so I did not play this one too far...

[spoiler=lki]

The story does not change at all

you just meet replacement characters instead of your buddies

Ok maybe in one case there is an extra death , however not 100% sure

Edited by ecto69

here's a consolidated list of how to play the worst Scumbag Shepard through the 3 games:

[spoiler=scumbag]

http://i.imgur.com/CKxao.png

edit: the ME2 suicide mission flowchart, for people who want to replay ME2 and selectively preserve or eliminate certain squadmates :p

Edited by CatNZ

Since Wrex is dead in my renegade playthrough, Wreav is just a huge ass. So when it come down to making a major decision *cough* you know which one *cough* I actually didn't feel bad about the renegade choice.

Also,

[spoiler=eve]Eve died in my Renegade playthrough so no one to keep the Krogan in check. They would've been vicious and nasty as the Salarians feared under Wreav.

And the best part about sabotaging the genophage cure is Mordin living.

:)