5000 kill Trophy ?

CODEx_Vip3r

What do you guys think? Is it faster to get kills playing the single player on narrative or by playing bronze multiplayer?

I finished every trophy except this 5000 kill one, played multiplayer till 100% readiness, did every side mission died a million times on insanity but just got to 2,000 kills right when I reached lvl 60....I imported a lvl 30

Opinions?

I just farmed at the turret part on Priority: Palavan.

Just go for easiest difficulty and make a manual save before climbing the ladder. shoot the husks, reload once the Brute appears. And repeat..

You can get around 30-40 kills per. run.

If I remember right, 3-4 hours later 3k+ kills

EDIT: Also put some music on, made it a far less anonying grind

Edited by Griever_Zero

I would say mp, just cause its less boring, but I have been at around 4200 (or so?) and lost everything after freeze, so that way has its pitfalls as well.

Until they fix MP settings crashing, probably best to stick to SP if you want the platy

I really hope a patch is coming for this. I have paid no attention to this trophy/achievement for fear of losing everything. So, ive been just playing the campaign a few times and occassional multiplayer. I only have 4 trophies left and 1 achievement left and I am done. This will be the last trophy and acheivement i need.

MP by far I think is easier, bronze challenges aren't that hard and u probably would rack up kills at a faster rate than SP. Not to mention when there are tasks like "data upload" u can just start killing anything as enemies will keep coming until the upload is complete.

I did it in the prologue when you have infinite number of Cannibals if you don't get in to a cover... you can get 550-600 kills in half an hour on narrative difficulty with Warp Ammo fully leveled up.

that's how i'm doing it. and I'm using Overload level 6 ('Narrative' difficulty, one shot one kill). I'm using overload so you cannot miss, I'm killing ~500 Cannibals in 30 minutes...not bad.

You'll run out of ammo, though. It'll take ages doing it that way.

I've just been playing multiplayer. It seems to be faster than playing single player.

There's unlimited ammo right there... Just go to the ammo pack and BOOM! Refilled.

that's how i'm doing it. and I'm using Overload level 6 ('Narrative' difficulty, one shot one kill). I'm using overload so you cannot miss, I'm killing ~500 Cannibals in 30 minutes...not bad.

I'm assuming you used overload chain?

Also, I think the turret works pretty quick.