Rate the trophy difficulty...  

342 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_55.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.50

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted a 7.

Most of the trophies are very easy to obtain, especially since the Multiplayer trophies have an optional singleplayer way to obtain them.

The only trophies that I can see that would give someone trouble would be the Insanity difficulty trophy and the "Deliver most War Assets to final assault" trophy. The rest are mostly story-based and combat, with the combat trophies being easily boosted in Multiplayer.

Gave it a 3, I got the platinium pretty easily

Either you are way to good at this game, or just trying to sound like you are... I have so far only completed the first 2 missions on Insanity (and the DLC), so too early to rate for me, but there is no way it is going to be as low as a 3. Insanity run is just not that easy...

Is it true this one is much harder than ME2? Especially in Insanity?

I felt ME2 Insanity was above average, only few parts were frustrating ''Garrus recruit mission, Horizon, Collector ship and Suicide mission''.

The Collector ship was the only mission to give me any trouble on insanity in ME2. From the looks of things this one will be more difficult. I was an infiltrator and it seemed to work pretty good when I could cloak and flank some of the bigger enemies.

I just completed the game on normal and lower level settings on ME2 import, level 30 import.

However I will not rate it yet as, when I rated ME2 I set it at 10.

This one hopefully will be lower, guess is between 5-9. All I can say is that I am better at game play then when I started ME2 1+ year ago.

Not sure if NG is easier then NG+ or Import.

Gave it a 3. The only trophies that gave me any difficulty were the ones that involved missable objectives. The Insanity playthrough in ME3 was much more bearable than ME2, but that was just because the objectives weren't nearly as demanding as before. Still, great fun to play and my proudest platinum to date.

Ah...Tali. ♥

yeah I thought it was supposed to be harder. In ME2 it didn't give you enough medi gel, your team mates would die eaiser. Plus it seemed ever single guy had a barrier,sheild.health...

I'm at the no point of return and hoping earth isn't a much of a bitch as the colleter ship

Accidentally clicked 5, but meant to vote 4. I fail :(

Got the platinum a little bit ago, and it was pretty easy. Insanity was not nearly as hard as I was expecting. A level 10 Particle Rifle tore through everything so much that most missions felt like a joke. Combine that with Liara's Stasis and Singularity and you'll only die a few times total. Totally an OP combination, but makes Insanity a non-issue. The rest of the trophies where simple as well. Only a bit of a grind for 5000 kills.

Playing through on Insanity from the start was a challenge indeed, only having lv.5 weps and starting from lv.30.

but it wasn't so hard comparing to how frustating it could be thanks to the cover system sending me to cover the wrong place or Banshees getting to close.

Multiplayer was easy, can't say if getting gold on all levels is easier than insanity on all SP missions since I only went for bronze to get my 100% assets.

So a 7 from my point of view

the only really hard parts for me in insanity were the fight with Kai-leng and the last part in london. Other than that, it was pretty easy on insanity.

I did it as a Soldier. You need to take cover, use concussion shot, disruptor ammo and adrenaline rush A LOT. Also the granades come handy later in the game, so upgrade them as soon as you can. So those are the ones you would need to upgrade (along with the one that enhances life and shield) :dance: . Also have tanks as team mates, like Vega and Garrus/ashley. E.D.I and Liara will die A LOT if you pick them.

Weapon wise I used a Vindicator-V rifle, Shuriken machine gun, and paladin pistol. I didnt equipped a sniper nor shotgun, because of the weight. If you get overweighted your abilities will recharge way slower. Upgrade Garrus Concussion shot, overload, and the other thing that enhances life and shield. For Vega upgrade life and shields, granades, and that "shot" that explodes when hit people lol, I dont remember the name.

When fighting a brute make sure you always have something between you and him. He cant jump above all obstacles, so if done right you will kill him in no time, because he will not be able to hit you.

When fighting a banshee you must use disruptor ammo to bring down the shields quickly. I recommend to upgrade disruptor ammo so that every one in your team can use it as soon as you activate it, in order to blast through her shields. After that use Garrus mines, and Vega´s granades/"explosive shots"; while you use your granades and concussion shots. When is teleporting try to hit her directly, so that she stops.

The first 2 parts of Kai-Leng fight are quite easy if you throw granades as new soldiers spawn lol :D. But the third one with the phantoms can be a real pain in the ass. What I did is to take cover in the hole the first squad spawns, with my team, and began to shoot like crazy to the phantoms. Used Garrus overload, adrenaline rush (so I make more damage, and take less) and disruptor ammo in order to damage their shields, and after that, it was a concussion shot, granade, mine, "explosive shot" FEST. Once you kill the 3 you already won, because Kai-Leng alone is an easy pray.

And the part in london when you are against 2 banshees, and a reaper gang, I recommend to use the misile launcher that is on the shelve on the left side of the store that is on the left of the BIG ROCKETS. Try to wait for the 2 banshees to come together so the barrier of both of them goes down at the same time. Before attacking the banshees try to defeat the reaper dudes that appear as soon the wave arrives, because if not it will be hard to have some space in order to the banshees.

After that you will face a BRUTE GANG of 4-5. Those will kill you in no time unless you use the tactic I mentioned above. ALWAYS PUT SOMETHING BETWEEN YOU AND THEM.

And finally will come another gang with banshees. As you are killing them, EDI will tell you to go to the console and active the second pack of rockets. When that happens activate adrenaline rush and run like there is no tomorrow because they will swarm you, so you will want to get there fast.

5/10

gave it a 6. if not for the insanity playthrough it would be a 3.

and only a few spots really rack it up to the 6 on insanity.

The 2 being KL final fight which was a pain and took me a good chunk of retries 8 *Thank you EDI's decoy ability *

And the final part of London with the 3 husks and 1 marauder to warp upwards... That took me several days and on that final one i was like OMG OMG OMG Please die dont shoot me, OMG I missed, please dont shoot me..

Fun game, but very easy to plat beyond those two points.