im getting the no b edition lol

Lilrican

lol......i love confusing guys lol ;p but yes i cant wait for the fem shep cover! and are those majority are guys? lol

Ask bioware, although im sure they couldnt answer that. However they do know that only 18% of all the Mass effect Users play as femshep hence a vast majority prefers the male shep although not the default maleshep...

Edited by dz06lt

So weird if you ask me. I have played both and I still prefer Jennifer Hale's voice work.

some people say that, i played with a fem for a few mission in me1 couldnt stand it. Its pretty obvious thought that there have to be some male users in that 18% and not every female user is playing as a female. For me i always prefer the default character even in RPG's the developer took their time and effort to develop a character for us and thats the one that should be used. Personally i see changing them like changing the mona lisa you just dont do it.

Edited by dz06lt

some people say that, i played with a fem for a few mission in me1 couldnt stand it. Its pretty obvious thought that there have to be some male users in that 18% and not every female user is playing as a female.

True. I would like to see what percentage of people play as FemShep when using a custom Shepard. I say this because I believe that the majority of people just use the default settings and that has to skew stats some.

True. I would like to see what percentage of people play as FemShep when using a custom Shepard. I say this because I believe that the majority of people just use the default settings and that has to skew stats some.

confused by what you are asking, like i said only 18% of users play as femshep. Only 13% of users use defaul male shep. its all in the link i tagged

Mass Effect players who picks the starting version of the game's Commander Shepard character are a rare breed, according to BioWare. The studio says that a mere 13 percent of players pick the default version of the male avatar. The remaining 87 percent tweak the character's appearance, class, or gender, before heading out for the stars.

That bit of information comes from an interview with BioWare's marketing director, David Silverman. Speaking to VG24/7, Silverman discusses the allure of female Shepard in particular, who he says 18 percent of players choose in one form or another. So far, the company hasn't shown off the female version in any of the promotional materials leading up to Mass Effect 3. BioWare says that will be changing soon, with an appearance in an upcoming trailer as well as on the box of the collector's edition of the game.

Really? I thought it came in that tin case with the game case inside that lol. Btw why do majority like playing as a male shepherd? I still dont get that if i was a guy i would rather play as a girl then another guy for the lengh of the game.

why do I see so many people saying they hate the default male shepard, I think its the best choice as that's obv what bioware had in mind for him...also don't like the female shepard

Maybe they don't like the underwear ad model that he is based on? But for a game like this, I never use the default character. I always take some time to make a character that fits the way I am going to play that character.

Lol well i rather save the galaxy as a girl. And jen voice over work is amazing idk why do guys hate fem shep. Is it because some mem are sexist ?

Doubt its anything about being sexist.

To be fair Male Shepard looks cooler and more badass then Female Shepard does. And as most people know, ME1 and ME2 have always focused mostly on male shepard. Its only in ME3 where Fem Shep really have come out on the cover, and made a bigger intro.