Mass Effect 3 (Import)

ray_0586

I am going to finish an insanity paragon playthrough while saving every teammate (all loyalty missions completed). However, I will not reach level 30 with my character and have to do another playthough to earn the Long Service Medal. I don't have access to the DLC.

I want to do a speed run on casual difficulty, but am worried about importing my ME2 file into ME3. I don't expect to save all my teammates on my second play through and am worried how that choice will affect ME3's storyline.

I am going to finish an insanity paragon playthrough while saving every teammate (all loyalty missions completed). However, I will not reach level 30 with my character and have to do another playthough to earn the Long Service Medal. I don't have access to the DLC.

I want to do a speed run on casual difficulty, but am worried about importing my ME2 file into ME3. I don't expect to save all my teammates on my second play through and am worried how that choice will affect ME3's storyline.

If Garrus and/or Tali dies, then it will have a HUGE affect on your game. They are supposed to be part of your squad in ME3. So, if they die, you get less members... ruins a bit of the gameplay. Also, you will meet every other member somewhere in the story. Just like how Wrex was important to save from ME1 (or Genesis comic), they may be important in the fight against the reapers.

Also, if your team members are not loyal, some may die in the fight. And if you don't have a strong defense at the door, then some will die. So, if you want to ensure Tali and Garrus live, get them loyal, and take them to the final fight. But really, if you want a perfect save for ME3, do every SINGLE mission. Even the little ones will have some affect.