XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 06-13-2011, 09:15 PM   #321
tagzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonvar View Post
If anyone cares I can comfirm that you can not get the Long Service Medal trophy by completing the game once and then doing the interactive backstory. You need to complete the game twice anyway if you didn't do the comic on your first playthrough.
Will the curse of the downed PSN never end?!

(Never mind, this game deserves a second playthrough anyway.)
Old 06-18-2011, 10:18 PM   #322
McLean1984

Thanks for putting this together, olsen77. Much appreciated.
McLean1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:54 PM   #323
Nelo

Kind of pissed right now I wanted to get the "No one left Behind" trophy without looking at any guides, I chose Legion for the vent and Samara for the leader cause I figured a 900+year old alien would be a good choice but apparently a couple of 30 something humans were the way to go...Also does the cumulative trophies carry over to your next playthrough?
Nelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 12:33 AM   #324
Nelo

If you choose the renegade option in the miranda & jack fight do you lose loyalty of both characters?
Old 06-25-2011, 10:29 AM   #325
Terminator
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Lightbulb

All trophies are cumulative and I have no idea about your 2nd Question.
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 01:18 PM   #326
tagzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelo View Post
If you choose the renegade option in the miranda & jack fight do you lose loyalty of both characters?
No, you retain both loyalties with the renegade option (same as Para option).
Old 06-25-2011, 04:47 PM   #327
deprescraze

When I finished the Samara loyalty mission it said I gained 750 squad points. >.< Like wtf?

My Platinums : Burnout Paradise, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 & Terminator: Salvation.
Working on: NFS: Hot Pursuit (51%), Test Drive Unlimited 2 (65%), Battlefield 3 (54%), Mass Effect 2 (88%), Homefront (4%), Bulletstorm (6%), Crysis 2 (12%) & Modern Warfare 2 (84%).
deprescraze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 02:16 PM   #328
Nelo

Does anyone know what specific things transfer from the ME2 save file to ME3?
Old 06-27-2011, 12:22 PM   #329
tagzero

Since ME3 isn't coming out for nine months, I don't think anyone knows that -- maybe not even Bioware yet. Although it's been confirmed (and is pretty obvious) that surviving squad mates as well as lovers from ME1 and/or 2 definitely transfer over.
Old 06-29-2011, 04:43 PM   #330
Nelo

Just got the platinum thanx to olsen77 for the guide and everyone that answered my question...so one more before I go, my last trophy was data hound so I lowered the difficulty after I beat the game on insanity to get it, I already did the project overlord on my first playthrough on normal , but I noticed I got like very little money from the salvages...does the difficulty affect the money?

Tags
arrival, dlc guide, guide, mass effect, mass effect 2, me2, road map, trophy guide