XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 01-17-2011, 06:24 PM   #21
dmmx32

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Awesome Guide Olsen, im gonna use this when i get the game tomorrow.

dmmx32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 06:44 PM   #22
BaldWombat

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by olsen77 View Post
As far as Samara/Morinth, I'm erring on the safe side. Other guides that I've read have said that you have to choose Samara for the achievement/trophy. I'll add a note, but I'm still going to say "choose Samara."

Thanks for the tips guys.
I've done it with Morinth and I know it works. Also, all that info about No One Left Behind comes from the Official Bioware Forums.
Old 01-17-2011, 07:04 PM   #23
olsen77

Awards Showcase Tuff's Muff Licker List   Olsen's Bullet Hell   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   15,000 Posts   Guide Supplement Bronze   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaldWombat View Post
I've done it with Morinth and I know it works. Also, all that info about No One Left Behind comes from the Official Bioware Forums.
I've updated that trophy.

With No One Left Behind, I would all of that, but I'm afraid that I'll hit the character limit and be forced to cut. I'll add as much as I can though. I just may not go into specifics about who would die in a certain situation.

olsen77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 07:34 PM   #24
War

Hi! Thx for this great guide! I have one question, I'm new in the Mas Effect Universe so according with your guide is better to play in normla difficulty and not "Insane" in my first try, so I want to know if you can retain something of your normal run for your insane run? And how much time will take to beat the game in insane mode once I have played it in normal first?

Thx a lot!
War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 08:07 PM   #25
BaldWombat

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by War View Post
Hi! Thx for this great guide! I have one question, I'm new in the Mas Effect Universe so according with your guide is better to play in normla difficulty and not "Insane" in my first try, so I want to know if you can retain something of your normal run for your insane run? And how much time will take to beat the game in insane mode once I have played it in normal first?

Thx a lot!
If you have never played the game before, then you shouldn't start on Insanity. I've beaten the 360 version of the game 5 times and Insanity is still a bit rough at a few points. It takes about 25 hours or so for a bare bones run of the game without doing any side missions.
Old 01-17-2011, 08:33 PM   #26
Deniquium

Fantastic guide it appears, I'll be using it when the game launches on Friday.

Just a question though, I'm really worried about the dialog options. Are there many instances where, if you say the wrong dialog option, you lock yourself out of certain missions and/or trophies?
Deniquium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 08:44 PM   #27
War

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaldWombat View Post
If you have never played the game before, then you shouldn't start on Insanity. I've beaten the 360 version of the game 5 times and Insanity is still a bit rough at a few points. It takes about 25 hours or so for a bare bones run of the game without doing any side missions.
Great. And you can use something from the first run in the second one?
Old 01-17-2011, 09:09 PM   #28
olsen77

Awards Showcase Tuff's Muff Licker List   Olsen's Bullet Hell   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   15,000 Posts   Guide Supplement Bronze   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by War View Post
Great. And you can use something from the first run in the second one?
Yep. Your character can carry over to another playthrough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deniquium View Post
Fantastic guide it appears, I'll be using it when the game launches on Friday.

Just a question though, I'm really worried about the dialog options. Are there many instances where, if you say the wrong dialog option, you lock yourself out of certain missions and/or trophies?
Thanks. Yes, there are dialogue options that can affect things. There are also paragon options that can affect a couple of trophies. Stick to the paragon option (top right) usually and you have a colored option (top or bottom left), then use those. They'll have a greater impact. If there's a paragon/renegade option that affects things, I've made note of it. The only ones that I can think of are Garrus' loyalty mission (paragon choice) and Zaeed's loyalty mission (renegade choice).

Last edited by olsen77; 01-17-2011 at 09:13 PM.
olsen77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 09:16 PM   #29
Deniquium

Quote:

Thanks. Yes, there are dialogue options that can affect things. There are also paragon options that can affect a couple of trophies. Stick to the paragon option (top right) usually and you have a colored option (top or bottom left), then use those. They'll have a greater impact. If there's a paragon/renegade option that affects things, I've made note of it. The only ones that I can think of are Garrus' loyalty mission (paragon choice) and Zaeed's loyalty mission (renegade choice).
Thanks so much, very helpful. So glad this franchise is finally releasing for us PlayStation owners.
Deniquium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 09:19 PM   #30
War

Quote:
So I can pass it in normal first and carry over the stats fro my insane playthrough? =)

Tags
arrival, dlc guide, guide, mass effect, mass effect 2, me2, road map, trophy guide