Trophy Difficulty Rating

Rate the trophy difficulty  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/funkyweed/Difficulty%20Threads/trophy_35.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.42

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Labartu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gave it a 3/10 (without Onslaught it would be 2/10). Not that hard at all.

The only tough one is Crossover Legend because you can't let Onslaught defeat you, but you can just use a second controller if you are close to being KO'd. By the time I only had "Grinder" left, I had about 150 matches to go out of the 500 required.

By the way... here's an easy way to get "Grinder": Go to Marvel Superheroes and set the difficulty to maximum, time to minimum, and rounds to one. Get a turbo controller and set X to turbo, and tape the button down. The game will choose arcade mode, pick the default character (I think Spiderman), and start the match. You will lose the match (which counts towards the "Grinder" challenge), the continue timer will finish quickly because of X being set to turbo, and the whole thing will start all over again. Go do something else for an hour and come back later to check on it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I give this a 4 for getting 100% for this game. I have played this before on the Dreamcast so I knew what to expect. The only difficult bit was beating Onslaught with every character in Marvel vs Capcom, but once you understand how the boss fights it gets easier (and sometimes using MegaMan helps too!). Great game, Capcom! I waiting for Alien Vs. Predator and Cadillacs & Dinosaurs, get a move on!

http://imageshack.us/a/img690/6264/redonesizesign.png

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Strider-Cloud.png

Edited by Stone Cold Snake

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

2/10. Onslaught isn't that bad, because there are some ways that you can cheese him out like using Strider's Ouroboros or Psylocke/Colossus assist against the first phase, Hyper Megaman the second. Check out this page to get a basic idea of his moveset. You can just crouch against his first forme the majority of the time and whack him after he attacks.

Edited by Lorenzo The Comic

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...