Achievements list.

• 4 weeks later...
PSN version will have less trophies I guess? Because of the achievement max points being doubled.

I hope if that happens we don't get the "beat the game with everyone" trophies... what a long grind lol.

Yeah there are less trophies for double dragon neon. So I'm guessing this game will follow. And yes, it will be a grind if those trophies are the ones that make it, but it will let you get better with each character ;)

Well the trophy list was updated in this site. Of note is that the trophy Complete the third tier of the challenge “Grinder" means fighting 500 matches.

It's all offline though and fairly easy; you will have to force some stuff (gems and hyper finishes) but with the grind you will probably not have to. In MvC it counts both characters as finished, no need to finish with each and see their endings separately.

If you have trouble unlocking the secret characters in MvC with the classic codes, you can unlock them in the Vault for some points.

Well as 4 all trophies you can get them playing versus against another controller jus leaving it alone nd keep beating it over nd over 4 all the challenges. I've gotten most of them like that the finishes, supers, hypers, going streaking, etc. Most can b gotten in versus except those trophies beating arcade with evry1 including the hidden characters.